Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:22 am
- Location: west milton ohio
- Motorcycle: 1992 gl1500SE
REGISTERED FOR THE WING DING TODAY NOW TO GET THE THE CAMPING RESERVED. NEVER BEEN TO THE WING DING BUT IF IT IS AS GOOD AS THE HONDA HOOT ALWAYS WAS WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME
- Posts: 840
- Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:14 pm
- Location: New Albany In
- Motorcycle: 1984 gl1200a&1985GL1200A & 1996 gl 1500 aspy. us army 74-77
rono24 I too have registered at the first of the year, wife wont do KOA so I have hotel reservations, hope to meet up with some of the guys from here. Im sure that as time gets closer we will all find a place and time to meet up. Hal
A woman that can use tools is worth her weight in gold !!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 16929
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
- Location: Strongsville, OH
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer
I was also thinking of doing it as a day trip - I'm a few hours away, but certainly doable.
WingAdmin wrote:I was also thinking of doing it as a day trip - I'm a few hours away, but certainly doable.
It would be an honor to meet the Wing Admin of all things Goldwing!!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests