Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1052
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:17 pm
- Location: Hermansville, Mich
- Motorcycle: 1990 Gold wing Trike
I don't know about saving gas, but I do know when one of them were broken I ended up replacing both because the style (1990)was no longer available. I like them not only for control for the driver but for the passinger also. With the split wing you can control the air going to the passinger too.At times she wants the air off while I want the air on, and you can split the control that way.
Proud member Patriot Guard
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:28 am
- Location: Rockford, Illinois
- Motorcycle: 1996 GL1500 SE Lehman trike
Replacing two instead of one! Ain't that the truth! I am shopping for a pair after the left side broke. They just don't make them like they used to.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests