I have a real problem with our WingAdmin.

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
littlebeaver
Motorcycle: 1981 gl 1100 I , 79 Yamaha XS11
Special, 82 Kawa 750 CSR, 82 Kawa 750 LTD, 03 Kawa Nomad 1500, 99 Kawa Voyager 1200

I have a real problem with our WingAdmin.

Postby littlebeaver » Mon May 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Ok, it's not a secret that I'm very upset at our admin. selling off his 1100, he know's it everyone knows it, it's his business, hey it's his site, he can do as his wishes, my problem is this, it's gone right??? So why is it still in your photo avitar thingy..??? Oh Oh, and I was looking for him and guess where he was...???? Over in the 1500 section...... :oops: man alive..If that just don't chap my hide... :lol: And Todd, don't get me started on him.. :lol:

RoadRogue
Motorcycle: 1997 1500SE

Re: I have a real problem with our WingAdmin.

Postby RoadRogue » Tue May 29, 2012 12:21 am

Who me? :o start something? :shock: that doesnt sound like me now does it? :roll:
Ride safe, Todd
Over night campers welcome

WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Postby WingAdmin » Tue May 29, 2012 10:20 am

As soon as I come up with a better picture, I'll use it! Or perhaps I should just go with virgil's idea and put a big red X through the 1100? :)

thrasherg
Motorcycle: 2004 GL1800, 2005 Honda Shadow 750, 2008 Yamaha R6 with RG500 engine, CRF450X, CRF230, CRF250X, XR200, CR500

Postby thrasherg » Tue May 29, 2012 11:31 am

or put a large mushroom cloud above it!! :lol:

Gary

littlebeaver
Special, 82 Kawa 750 CSR, 82 Kawa 750 LTD, 03 Kawa Nomad 1500, 99 Kawa Voyager 1200

Postby littlebeaver » Tue May 29, 2012 12:10 pm

Yeh mushroom cloud is funny.... :lol: :lol: Or a red X is funny too... :lol: Ok think of the prettiest back ground you have in your area, like me I'm gonna go downtown one of these day's and take a nice photo of the bike in front of the Alamo, now that would be a great photo...I have never seen a photo with like a waterfall behind or in the background, or a neat rock formation.. The Sky's the limit.. :D

WA9FWT
Motorcycle: 1982 GL1100A Aspencade Now a Trike
1975 Cb750K sold

Postby WA9FWT » Wed May 30, 2012 11:17 pm

littlebeaver wrote:Yeh mushroom cloud is funny.... :lol: :lol: Or a red X is funny too... :lol: Ok think of the prettiest back ground you have in your area, like me I'm gonna go downtown one of these day's and take a nice photo of the bike in front of the Alamo, now that would be a great photo...I have never seen a photo with like a waterfall behind or in the background, or a neat rock formation.. The Sky's the limit.. :D

Beaver, I'm still waiting for the pictures of fish you were going to send all of us.Also it's been two years waiting for the completion of that boat picture to " Hawaii " Better get off of our " Wing Admin's back " Well, just for now
on this one any way....
WA9FWT Phil

littlebeaver

Postby littlebeaver » Wed May 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Eye Eye Captain.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

Bogator
Motorcycle: 1998 valkyrie

Postby Bogator » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:16 am

seems to me,---you don't have a problem with admin.----you have a problem with yourself---- what do you care what is in his --avatar---- :lol: :lol: :roll:
GOD BLESS

littlebeaver

Postby littlebeaver » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:33 am

Oh good one... :lol: :lol: What do I care...hummmmmm let's see what do I care...hummmm let's see now you wouldn't have responded unless you wanted some grief of your own, so now then, let's see what I can do for you here Mr. Bogator.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: Ok I'll tell you why I care so much...Have you ever belonged to a club Mr Bogator? Have you ever bonded with someone you like alot, then they go away on you..? Well Mr Bogator I'll tell you because you can't seem to figure it out... :lol: :lol: The leader of our little 1100 club went and sold his bike, yes, the one this whole sites how too's are based on, what do I care, I care because he should be smacked a few times for doing that, that's why I care... He was the 1100 guy in my book, he was one of us, now his not and to me that's upsetting.. Now he went over to a much larger and much heavier machine, it ain't no classic either..What do I care..I feel betrayed, our 1100 leader left us..Get it now Mr. Bogator, I have to give him some grief over it...Now do you understand Mr. Bogator...Well good then I'm glad you finally get it.. :lol: :lol: :lol: I hope you freaking 1500 guy's are happy stealing our 1100 leader here, so you guy's just go on with your heavy ass machines and I'll keep my little old 1100 Classic forever..What do I care you say..He doesn't own it anymore..Get it now Mr. Bogator ha ha.. it's like a ghost in the photograph, get it now Mr.Bogator, just joking now don't go get all serious on me..Everyone know's I'm full of it... :lol: :lol: I guess I'm just trying to make a less boring day for everyone.. :lol: :lol: With a little humor.. :D :shock: I'm just saying what all the other 1100 guy's are thinking...A guy must be half insane to come on here and launch an attack on the owner of the site...So watch out for the insane, just saying.. :lol: :lol: Mr. Bogatar ha ha :lol: :lol:

WA9FWT
1975 Cb750K sold

Postby WA9FWT » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:21 am

littlebeaver wrote:Oh good one... :lol: :lol: What do I care...hummmmmm let's see what do I care...hummmm let's see now you wouldn't have responded unless you wanted some grief of your own, so now then, let's see what I can do for you here Mr. Bogator.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: Ok I'll tell you why I care so much...Have you ever belonged to a club Mr Bogator? Have you ever bonded with someone you like alot, then they go away on you..? Well Mr Bogator I'll tell you because you can't seem to figure it out... :lol: :lol: The leader of our little 1100 club went and sold his bike, yes, the one this whole sites how too's are based on, what do I care, I care because he should be smacked a few times for doing that, that's why I care... He was the 1100 guy in my book, he was one of us, now his not and to me that's upsetting.. Now he went over to a much larger and much heavier machine, it ain't no classic either..What do I care..I feel betrayed, our 1100 leader left us..Get it now Mr. Bogator, I have to give him some grief over it...Now do you understand Mr. Bogator...Well good then I'm glad you finally get it.. :lol: :lol: :lol: I hope you freaking 1500 guy's are happy stealing our 1100 leader here, so you guy's just go on with your heavy ass machines and I'll keep my little old 1100 Classic forever..What do I care you say..He doesn't own it anymore..Get it now Mr. Bogator ha ha.. it's like a ghost in the photograph, get it now Mr.Bogator, just joking now don't go get all serious on me..Everyone know's I'm full of it... :lol: :lol: I guess I'm just trying to make a less boring day for everyone.. :lol: :lol: With a little humor.. :D :shock: I'm just saying what all the other 1100 guy's are thinking...A guy must be half insane to come on here and launch an attack on the owner of the site...So watch out for the insane, just saying.. :lol: :lol: Mr. Bogatar ha ha :lol: :lol:

Well put Beaver!! I'm always glad too see fellow guys on this site that get a new ride and tell us all about it.Or what ever they buy for cycling,like that trailer the Wing Admin purchased. I would say most of us don't have the $$$ to go out and purchase a $30.000 rig,so we stick with what we can aford and what I like is even though we have very older machines we can get on this site and find help too keep them running.

I'm also sure you will find our Wing Admin still answering to any one needing help, no matter where they post or any subject that comes up.How he finds time beats me !

Also I would like to say Beaver, I like how you post at times to keep this site entertaining, thats why I keep comming back. Age 73 on the 5th and still Ridding..

WA9FWT Phil

WingAdmin
Site Admin
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)

Postby WingAdmin » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:57 pm

WA9FWT wrote:Well put Beaver!! I'm always glad too see fellow guys on this site that get a new ride and tell us all about it.Or what ever they buy for cycling,like that trailer the Wing Admin purchased. I would say most of us don't have the $$$ to go out and purchase a $30.000 rig,so we stick with what we can aford and what I like is even though we have very older machines we can get on this site and find help too keep them running.

I'm also sure you will find our Wing Admin still answering to any one needing help, no matter where they post or any subject that comes up.How he finds time beats me !

I don't have the time, but I just seem to do it anyway. :) When I first started this site it was just a little sideline, a kind of helpful thing I thought I could do to help the Goldwing community. It didn't require much work or time. Suffice it to say that the site has grown a bit since then! We just today passed the 40,000 member mark, and I spend 2-3 hours a day just reading messages (and I still read every message posted on the site!), never mind the time I spend doing administrative tasks, maintenance, helping people who are having problems logging in and so on. Once upon a time I tried to help every person who posted a message. Now I simply don't have the time, but thankfully, we've got quite a few very knowledgeable folk here who are more than happy to answer peoples' questions.

littlebeaver

Postby littlebeaver » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:08 pm

Yeh, Wingman, I know you have to be swamped at times, and running a site like this can't be easy and sometime's probably a real pain in the rear, I mean nothing personal by any of my rants, I would never dream of hurting your feelings, you do know I'm just messing around I hope.. I have made that pretty clear to all who read my BS. You have a really great site and it's a great place to go for help, that's for sure...thank you for all that you do... :D

Bogator
Motorcycle: 1998 valkyrie

Postby Bogator » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:50 am

AND don't forget------its a great place to learn----all about mc's and people to----if I struck a nerve---I am sorry---but ---it is one way to keep it entertaining when ya'll read the stuff that is on here, :lol: :lol: :roll:
GOD BLESS

littlebeaver

Postby littlebeaver » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:45 am

You're ok Mr. Bogator, I think your awesome.. :D

starfleetengineer
Motorcycle: 1979 Yamaha 650 Special
1978 CB750
1980 Yamaha 650 Special
1983 Honda V65 Magna 1100c
1984 GL1200I Interstate

Postby starfleetengineer » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:24 am

A picture is a picture. It's the help we all give each other that means the most. We laugh, and we hurt and cry for each other. and This site is one of if not the best for helping fellow motorcycle owner/riders.Everyone of us has helped another out in time of need, and prayed for them as well. I myself would never be offended by littlebever! She's tops! and for the new guys, to know her is to love her ;) I have nothing but respect for anyone on here that helps others, and admin the work and time you put in to this is very much appreciated!!!! :D :D :D By all of us!
How many times do I have to tell ya,,, The right tool for the right job!

RoadRogue
Motorcycle: 1997 1500SE

Postby RoadRogue » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:37 am

HA HA HA HA , now thats funny. See what happens when you stir the pot up around here Beave. Im going to make some popcorn and see how this plays out. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ride safe, Todd
Over night campers welcome

littlebeaver

Postby littlebeaver » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:09 am

Ohhhhh No you didn't.... :lol: Well then... :lol: :lol: :lol: I hope you guy's had your coffee already, I was trying to drink mine when I read this he/she crap...See now it's on.. :lol: :lol: :evil: First off it's Mr. Littlebeaver to you Mr. Engineer guy... That's all this World needs another flippen Engineer or Lawyer or Architect, to confuse the brainless rest of us...Man you have bb's for balls and not enough hair on your ass to weive a carpet and your gonna call me SHE...Why I ...Hey guess what, when I get this bike back together I'm paying my little RoadRash friend up in Canada a visit, I'm bringing bigboy with me, Bigboy is my friend, big ass fella too...Well let me tell you about bigboy, Bigboy is about 3" thick and 6' tall wrapped leather around the bottom of bigboy for a good grip, see bigboy is my Hickory Stick... :twisted: I usually set BB aside until I need it... Well, this one guy sends me these little tiny wingnuts as an insult I'm sure, so now he must pay...An another guy is now calling me a She...He too must pay,,,Oh hey fella's please let your wife's and or girls friends know to update your life insurance, they may be cashing in...You dare call Littlebeaver a she.....It was quite funny though..spilled my coffee everywhere.. :lol: :lol: :lol: But you really want to know what's really funny to me, it took you day's to think of that She thing..Now that's just freakin funny to me Mr. Engineer guy.... :lol: I'm guessing you think your somekinda freakin Starship Captain or something strange like that...I bet you have the pointy ears and all, and you put them on to watch Star trek..With your little plastic phasergun on your side's eating your blue died popcorn...How's that working out for ya there Mr. Engineer guy, you wanta call me a She again or shall I go on..??? :lol:

WA9FWT
1975 Cb750K sold

Postby WA9FWT » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:41 am

littlebeaver wrote:Ohhhhh No you didn't.... :lol: Well then... :lol: :lol: :lol: I hope you guy's had your coffee already, I was trying to drink mine when I read this he/she crap...See now it's on.. :lol: :lol: :evil: First off it's Mr. Littlebeaver to you Mr. Engineer guy... That's all this World needs another flippen Engineer or Lawyer or Architect, to confuse the brainless rest of us...Man you have bb's for balls and not enough hair on your ass to weive a carpet and your gonna call me SHE...Why I ...Hey guess what, when I get this bike back together I'm paying my little RoadRash friend up in Canada a visit, I'm bringing bigboy with me, Bigboy is my friend, big ass fella too...Well let me tell you about bigboy, Bigboy is about 3" thick and 6' tall wrapped leather around the bottom of bigboy for a good grip, see bigboy is my Hickory Stick... :twisted: I usually set BB aside until I need it... Well, this one guy sends me these little tiny wingnuts as an insult I'm sure, so now he must pay...An another guy is now calling me a She...He too must pay,,,Oh hey fella's please let your wife's and or girls friends know to update your life insurance, they may be cashing in...You dare call Littlebeaver a she.....It was quite funny though..spilled my coffee everywhere.. :lol: :lol: :lol: But you really want to know what's really funny to me, it took you day's to think of that She thing..Now that's just freakin funny to me Mr. Engineer guy.... :lol: I'm guessing you think your somekinda freakin Starship Captain or something strange like that...I bet you have the pointy ears and all, and you put them on to watch Star trek..With your little plastic phasergun on your side's eating your blue died popcorn...How's that working out for ya there Mr. Engineer guy, you wanta call me a She again or shall I go on..??? :lol:

I fell off my chair laughing about that SHE thing!! I can't even type because of it...laughing so hard and seeing beaver with his extra long legs and six or is it 7 Ft tall Body.......OMG...
WA9FWT Phil

starfleetengineer
Motorcycle: 1979 Yamaha 650 Special
1978 CB750
1980 Yamaha 650 Special
1983 Honda V65 Magna 1100c
1984 GL1200I Interstate

Postby starfleetengineer » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:39 am

littlebeaver wrote:Ohhhhh No you didn't.... :lol: Well then... :lol: :lol: :lol: I hope you guy's had your coffee already, I was trying to drink mine when I read this he/she crap...See now it's on.. :lol: :lol: :evil: First off it's Mr. Littlebeaver to you Mr. Engineer guy... That's all this World needs another flippen Engineer or Lawyer or Architect, to confuse the brainless rest of us...Man you have bb's for balls and not enough hair on your ass to weive a carpet and your gonna call me SHE...Why I ...Hey guess what, when I get this bike back together I'm paying my little RoadRash friend up in Canada a visit, I'm bringing bigboy with me, Bigboy is my friend, big ass fella too...Well let me tell you about bigboy, Bigboy is about 3" thick and 6' tall wrapped leather around the bottom of bigboy for a good grip, see bigboy is my Hickory Stick... :twisted: I usually set BB aside until I need it... Well, this one guy sends me these little tiny wingnuts as an insult I'm sure, so now he must pay...An another guy is now calling me a She...He too must pay,,,Oh hey fella's please let your wife's and or girls friends know to update your life insurance, they may be cashing in...You dare call Littlebeaver a she.....It was quite funny though..spilled my coffee everywhere.. :lol: :lol: :lol: But you really want to know what's really funny to me, it took you day's to think of that She thing..Now that's just freakin funny to me Mr. Engineer guy.... :lol: I'm guessing you think your somekinda freakin Starship Captain or something strange like that...I bet you have the pointy ears and all, and you put them on to watch Star trek..With your little plastic phasergun on your side's eating your blue died popcorn...How's that working out for ya there Mr. Engineer guy, you wanta call me a She again or shall I go on..??? :lol:

You know what? to heck with it :evil: I tried to pay you a complement and you go spastic on me down grading me and everything else. I'm sorry, I truly thought you were a woman from what I have read and see. I don't belittle your nick name so I would appreciate the same respect :!: If you wish to threaten me with bodily harm, that's fine, but I don't play childish games. If you can take a complement on what was written, maybe you shouldn't write at all :o I meant no disrespect, and if you would reread my post you might see that. When you wish to grow up and quit degrading people and threatening people for comments made by mistake, maybe then this will clear up. Admin I apologize to you if I said something to offend you. I was just stating my point that it should not matter what you ride, as long as you ride I guess a lot of people don't feel that way. Any ways keep up your good work :D You have made a wonderful site here to help those in need ;)
How many times do I have to tell ya,,, The right tool for the right job!

WingAdmin
Site Admin
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)

Postby WingAdmin » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:50 am

I think it should be noted that it can be very difficult to tell through written text when someone is writing in jest - and it can easily be taken the wrong way. I think that is exactly what is happening here. I don't think anyone is actually wishing anyone ill will here at all. That's my hope, in any case.

littlebeaver

Postby littlebeaver » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:53 am

Auh man are you for real, can't you tell I'm just jacking around with you are you serious...??? Ok, my joking around day's are done...Finished no more..

littlebeaver

Postby littlebeaver » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:07 pm

I do have one last question though, what self respecting women would call herself Littlebeaver...Come on man... :lol: DONE...

littlebeaver

Postby littlebeaver » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:00 pm

WingAdmin, on your new used trailer what size ball, 1 7/8" or 2" I was just curious, I just got off youtube and I really enjoyed how those go together, there's a great spot down at Port Aransas, Texas on the beach perfect for camping, I love it down there...Hot Hot Hot here now..I know your going camping somewhere soon because you must be getting the fever to do so, Where are you headed to? :D

WingAdmin
Site Admin
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)

Postby WingAdmin » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:08 pm

littlebeaver wrote:WingAdmin, on your new used trailer what size ball, 1 7/8" or 2" I was just curious, I just got off youtube and I really enjoyed how those go together, there's a great spot down at Port Aransas, Texas on the beach perfect for camping, I love it down there...Hot Hot Hot here now..I know your going camping somewhere soon because you must be getting the fever to do so, Where are you headed to? :D

It's a 1 7/8" ball, which I think is pretty standard for bikes.

We're thinking of giving it a try out tomorrow night. Even more so now that it's supposed to be 90+ for the next four days, and the A/C in my house packed it in this morning. The 22-year old compressor seized - and of course, because they don't use R-22 refrigerant anymore, it means I have to replace the compressor AND the expansion coils in the furnace AND all the refrigerant lines. $$$$$$$ A whole wack of cash I sure wasn't expecting to spend. :( :(

WA9FWT
1975 Cb750K sold

Postby WA9FWT » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:02 pm

littlebeaver wrote:Auh man are you for real, can't you tell I'm just jacking around with you are you serious...??? Ok, my joking around day's are done...Finished no more..

Little Beaver.....I knew you were joking all along.After reading your posts now for years,I know you have one good sense of humor,and I love reading your comments.Keep them comming Ok!... At 73 now, I have to get my kicks some place :lol: :lol:
I was headed up north this week end on the bike to Oconto Wi, but was told by the little woman we have to take a wheel chair up so her aunt can go to the parade with us.Going to be a hot one too they say this week end.
Hope every one has a safe week end.... :) :)

WA9FWT Phil

Return to “Goldwing Chat”