MY 1982 GOLDWING VIDEO

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
Devil-Doc
Motorcycle: 1982 Honda GL 1100

MY 1982 GOLDWING VIDEO

Postby Devil-Doc » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:01 pm

Here is a video I made several months ago of my Goldwing and several other older and newer Goldwings plus Patriot Guard Rider photos and beautiful biker babes of course, background music is by AC/DC. It is a real fun video to watch and listen to. Let me know how you all like it.

WA9FWT
Motorcycle: 1982 GL1100A Aspencade Now a Trike
1975 Cb750K sold

Re: MY 1982 GOLDWING VIDEO

Postby WA9FWT » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:50 am

Devil-Doc wrote:Here is a video I made several months ago of my Goldwing and several other older and newer Goldwings plus Patriot Guard Rider photos and beautiful biker babes of course, background music is by AC/DC. It is a real fun video to watch and listen to. Let me know how you all like it.

Now it was interesting for sure.I liked the picture of all the Grandma's....How long did it take you to up-load that
video ? I made one the other day,in fact my first one which was 7 minutes long. It took me two hours and 40 minutes to up load to U-tube. it was of my radio towers and radio room and it is not open to the public.
I was told I did just fine,and made sure I held the camera very steady. I guess we learn by playing!
Thanks for sharing.

WA9FWT Phil

liljack
Motorcycle: 1998 GL1500 SE

Re: MY 1982 GOLDWING VIDEO

Postby liljack » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:01 pm

Nice video, I like the paint scheme on your bike.

Of course, the babes were nice too :D

Return to “Goldwing Chat”