Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:46 am
- Location: Trenton, new jersey
- Motorcycle: 2006 GL1800 Goldwing
I just recently read about this product and thought what a great idea........however, of all the GPS devices I've ever owned, none of them (all Garmin) ever had a 3.5mm jack for audio output. ?????
- Site Admin
- Posts: 16923
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
- Location: Strongsville, OH
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer
There are Garmins that do have output jacks. Generally, the more expensive units do. The higher level TomToms all have output jacks as well.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo Slurp [Bot] and 6 guests