Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 262
- Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:53 pm
- Location: Eatonton, Georgia
- Motorcycle: 04 Harley-Davidson Road King
Welcome to the site, I'm fairly new here myself. I just bought the same exact bike you have pictured, same color too...lol, but mines got almost 93k on the clock. Still love it though, love the ride!!
- Posts: 4418
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:11 pm
- Location: Kansas City, Kansas
- Motorcycle: 1981 gl 1100 I , 79 Yamaha XS11
Special, 82 Kawa 750 CSR, 82 Kawa 750 LTD, 03 Kawa Nomad 1500, 99 Kawa Voyager 1200
Welcome to the site and congratulations on the 84 you got yourself.. Enjoy the site.... And Welcome again..
- Posts: 1396
- Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:35 pm
- Location: Edmonton, AB Canada
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500SE
2004 Kawasaki KLR 650
1980 Honda CBX - sold :-(
1981 Honda CBX - sold :-(
Congrats. looks pretty nice. If you want to see me you'e got a long trip ahead of you.
"It´s a friggen motorcycle, it´s not supposed to be comfortable, quiet or safe. The wind noise is supposed to hurt your ears, the seat should be hard and riding it should make you s**t your pants every now and then. "
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:15 pm
- Location: Adrian, Michigan
- Motorcycle: 1998 GL1500 SE
Congrats on the new Wing! I too just got my 1st wing, last month. It's a 98 GL1500 & I love the ride! Remember to ride safe, and have a great summer.
Jim from MI
Jim from MI
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests