Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:58 pm
- Location: Corona, California
- Motorcycle: 1980 GL1100
1994 VT1100 spirit 1987 GL1200 Apencade
The bad is I've been laid off again due to lack of work available for two and a half weeks now. It has been like that for the pas four years now. So after about 79 applications sent out I am gonna grab my honey and go for a ride. I think we will head for the beaches. My wing is old but she is such a pleasure to ride.
- Posts: 1052
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:17 pm
- Location: Hermansville, Mich
- Motorcycle: 1990 Gold wing Trike
It looks like your honey and your scoot are both something special, enjoy your ride and spend some quality time with both of them. Ride safe.
Proud member Patriot Guard
- Posts: 2633
- Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:59 pm
- Location: North Bay, Ontario, Canada
- Motorcycle: 2009 GL1800 AD
If it is a lengthy ride, take pictures and come back with a bit of a story for us. I was told that if there ain't no pics, then you were not there, Ergo, I, who am a terrible picture taker, came back with pics.....
It ain't about the destination - it's all about the journey
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests