Little Gal I Live With

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
tom84std
Motorcycle: '84 STD 1200
2002 VTX1800
2007 Shadow 750
69 BSA Bitsa
2004 Virago
VW Trike

Little Gal I Live With

Postby tom84std » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:05 am

About five years ago I found her in a rough neighborhood in Dallas. She was tiny, could easily sit on the palm of my hand.
She was unusually small, growth stunted from malnutrition. Covered with fleas, carrying parasitic worms. I found her wandering in a vacant lot and picked her up. I said "Hey little one, what are you doing?" She looked at me and answered "MEOW!" I fell in love.

When a person lives alone with an animal it creates an unusual bond. She's my only daily companion and my little roomate.
Her name is **** but she usually answers to "Fuzzbutt"

Possum51
Motorcycle: 04 Harley-Davidson Road King

Re: Little Gal I Live With

Postby Possum51 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:10 am

I always liked cats they have a geat personality and make great companions. Always heard that the cat chooses you, you don't choose them :D
Rick.....

tom84std
Motorcycle: '84 STD 1200
2002 VTX1800
2007 Shadow 750
69 BSA Bitsa
2004 Virago
VW Trike

Postby tom84std » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:19 am

Possum, she rode home for about thirty miles in my lap calm as could be while I drove. It's like she knew I was gonna take care of her. Five years on she's like a person and seems to read my mind.

Possum51
Motorcycle: 04 Harley-Davidson Road King

Postby Possum51 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:18 am

Yeah I had one like that. Went to a friends house once looking for a kitten his mama cat had just had a litter. He said his mama cat was tagged by a wildcat that lived in the woods near his place. Anyway I was there and all of the kittens were running scared and hiding behind mama and I stood up and turned to leave and there was this one kitten just sitting there behind me and watching me. He had no tail not even a stub, he just looked at me with this "well what yo waiting for look" so I picked him up and he just laid he head on my chest and purred. Best buddy I ever had !!! Very sad day a few years later when he got sick at a friends house who was watching him while I finished moving. I think he got into some posion, couldn't let him suffer, vet said he was hurting and wouldn't recover so I had him put to sleep.

Rick.....

Return to “Goldwing Chat”