Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:31 pm
- Location: linneus,maine
- Motorcycle: 1882 Honda Silver Wing GL500I Interstate
I am looking for the magnets that go on the rear wheel of my 1986 Gold Wing Aspencade.I only have one of six needed.Can anyone give me info on where I might get these?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 16909
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
- Location: Strongsville, OH
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer
If you can't find them, I'm pretty sure you could use any high-power (neodymium - buy them cheap on Amazon) magnets, with some strong adhesive..
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests