Members meet today

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
Motorcycle: 1988 GL 1500 crashed
2002 GL 1800A

Members meet today

Postby st4r50 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:05 pm

So today I got a pm from antiqbob and he said he noticed he and I lived pretty close to each other. We exchanged a couple messages and a phone call. Then I rode over to his ranch to put a hand shake on him.

He's got a really good condition 1200 Aspy, that's in need of a wash/wax and a few minor repairs but nothing serious. He'll be on the road in no time for sure.

I had a real good time telling lies and chewing fat. Here's a pic to share of our wings and a close up of his. Turns out he only lives about 10 miles away from me.

Motorcycle: '84 STD 1200
2002 VTX1800
2007 Shadow 750
69 BSA Bitsa
2004 Virago
VW Trike

Re: Members meet today

Postby tom84std » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:18 am

I run a little motorcycle related forum on another network. The Sludge Trap
It's been in existance now for twelve years and there are several regulars whom I see on a regular basis. One of the guys is my best friend. He's the guy I'm meeting in Trinidad Colorado Tuesday afternoon for a week or two riding the Rockies. Other guys on the board are good friends. I believe you can meet some very close relationships on these boards since to begin with, we obviously share a common interest. It's cool you got to meet and shake hands with a fellow Winger! Now you can ride together.

Motorcycle: 95 aspy

Re: Members meet today

Postby rooferx » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:52 pm

Thats cool,I"M a member of our local vtx riders group,,my wife still thinks it odd she says (you dont talk to any body)..even tho dont have the x anymore..Lots of fun.

Return to “Goldwing Chat”