hospitalized

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
CharlaineC
Motorcycle: 1987 GL1200A GOLDWING ASPENCADE
106,890 Miles

hospitalized

Postby CharlaineC » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:01 pm

ok so i have been hospitalized now since shortly after the storm thanks to the storm. my I'm stuck unable to do anything thanks to my body being in wrenched pain.. I can barely move thanks to the amount of pain i'm in. I am allowed to attend school but that is because I fought the doctors for that. I'm lucky in the fact that I have a wonderful teachers from school who have been helping me to keep getting my hours for school. even though I'm in dire pain.

I recently found out that all the money orders that I have been sending to buy things for my bike from members of the forum have been being stolen by a resident of where I live and I am now trying to fight to regain my money because the items that I am buying are important to the me for the restoration of my bike. Thankfully I have a decent lawyer. Those members you know who you are thank you for your patience and understanding and please know that you will receive your payment as soon as this is dealt with.

I also have acquired a semi complete 1984 gl1200 interstate that i'm going be parting out to members of the GoldWing forums that I belong to so please keep an eye open for a list of things that i'll be offering.

WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Re: hospitalized

Postby WingAdmin » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:38 pm

Wow, sorry to hear of your bad fortunes, Charlaine. I hope you start feeling better soon!!! Being in pain is no fun, especially when it's constant.

dingdong
Motorcycle: 1976 gl1000
1993 gl1500
2004 NRX1800 Rune

Postby dingdong » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:23 am

Sorry for your pain and troubles. How were you injured in the storm?
Tom

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

wjnfirearms
Motorcycle: 1977 GL1000
1980 KZ750 LTD
2007 H-D XL1200C

Postby wjnfirearms » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:57 am

My best thoughts and prayers go out to you.

You didn't mention if criminal charges have been filed against your neighbor. If mail has been stolen out of your box, that is a Federal crime and will be followed through by the Postal Inspector's office through the USPS once you make a formal complaint of the commission of a crime involving the US Mail. They do take this kind of thing very seriously. Obviously, you have proof of you wouldn't be looking to legal counsel to pursue any action. Considering what was done, this person could spend some time in a Federal prison over this. If you have talked to an attorney and he/she hasn't mentioned filing a criminal complaint, you had better find another attorney.
Member, Patriot Guard Riders, Blue Knights LEMC, PA VII

CharlaineC
Motorcycle: 1987 GL1200A GOLDWING ASPENCADE
106,890 Miles

Postby CharlaineC » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:11 pm

i am unsure tha'ts why I have my lawyer involved. I tend to get over emotional anger-wise with this sort of thing and with this person living in the came building as me it is much safer for me to keep someone else on hand to deal with it and telling me only what is needed. as of right now they are looking into finding out weather the money orders have been cashed. I do know the postal inspectors are involved as are the veteran police department.

bustedwing
Motorcycle: 1990 Gold wing Trike

Postby bustedwing » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:07 am

I know how you must feel, when it rains it pours. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I do hope you mend soon and get your legal problems straightened out so that beautiful Gold Wing will be purring under your feet once more.

Proud member Patriot Guard

Return to “Goldwing Chat”