Adds on board.

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
fysty-1
Motorcycle: 1985 GL1200 I with LTD body

Adds on board.

Postby fysty-1 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:09 am

I understand that the use of adds is to help out the site but how the heck do we bring an add up? On 3 occasions I clicked on the add as I was interested & I had a ribbon come up asking me if I wanted to allow "pop-ups" & I said allow & the always allow but still didn't get to see the add company. And when I got back to where the add had been it was no longer there. There should be some way to bring up the add. Cheers Angela :? :? :? :?

Angela (fysty-1) & Dani
85 GL1200I cloned LTD. Blue may not be the fastest color but it is the prettiest! No matter how blue things may get, there is always a rainbow in the sky

redial
Motorcycle: 1997 GL1500 Spectre Red Aspencade

Re: Adds on board.

Postby redial » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:34 pm

Perhaps it is part of the USA-Canada-Mexico rivalry, and they dont want you to look at their adds :twisted:

As the adds are set up by Google, I would get a different set of adds in Oz, usually with local companies, but that seems to have dropped right off the Internet for us.
Len in Kapunda

The world is not going to finish today, as it is already tomorrow in Australia and New Zealand, and other islands of foreign nations such as Guam and Samoa.

WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Postby WingAdmin » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:06 am

That is part of your browser, Angela - I'm not sure what browser you're using, but from the sounds of it, it *should* be showing you the ad you want. Perhaps a setting to allow pop-ups in your browser? I don't know for sure.

fysty-1
Motorcycle: 1985 GL1200 I with LTD body

Postby fysty-1 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:17 am

WingAdmin wrote:That is part of your browser, Angela - I'm not sure what browser you're using, but from the sounds of it, it *should* be showing you the ad you want. Perhaps a setting to allow pop-ups in your browser? I don't know for sure.

Hey Scott. How ya been? Yeh I clicked on the ribbon that Mcafee send up asking if I want to allow pop up & I said always for this site but still could bring up any adds. Oh well can't afford anything anyway. :oops: :oops: :D :D :D :D Cheers Angela

Angela (fysty-1) & Dani
85 GL1200I cloned LTD. Blue may not be the fastest color but it is the prettiest! No matter how blue things may get, there is always a rainbow in the sky

Return to “Goldwing Chat”