Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:46 pm
- Location: Onoway, Alberta, Canada
- Motorcycle: 1978 GL1000, Goldwing
I recently purchased a 78 GL1000 but cant source an Owner's Manual. There are a few 79 manuals available. Are the 78/79 close to being the same unit so I can use the 79 manual
- Posts: 846
- Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:14 pm
- Location: New Albany In
- Motorcycle: 1984 gl1200a&1985GL1200A & 1996 gl 1500 aspy. us army 74-77
You could try goldwing chrome they do have some manuals there.
A woman that can use tools is worth her weight in gold !!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest