Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1831
- Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:21 am
- Location: Plano, TX
- Motorcycle: 2004 GL1800, 2005 Honda Shadow 750, 2008 Yamaha R6 with RG500 engine, CRF450X, CRF230, CRF250X, XR200, CR500
Why?? It must weigh twice what any other sport bike weighs and has about half the power.. It looks to have been well executed, but I just can't see the point..
- Posts: 1396
- Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:35 pm
- Location: Edmonton, AB Canada
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500SE
2004 Kawasaki KLR 650
1980 Honda CBX - sold :-(
1981 Honda CBX - sold :-(
Yah, me either. A real 650 sport bike would blow that thing away. Someone went to a lot of work for something that won't even lift the front wheel. Well maybe it will but ....
"It´s a friggen motorcycle, it´s not supposed to be comfortable, quiet or safe. The wind noise is supposed to hurt your ears, the seat should be hard and riding it should make you s**t your pants every now and then. "
- Posts: 295
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:30 am
- Location: Wichita, KS
- Motorcycle: '94 GL1500SE
Who cares WHY???
This this is totally awesome. Performance was surely not in this guy's plan. Probably did it just to see if he could...and 'cuz nobody else had done it. Thumbs up all the way. Just my opinion.
Keep the rubber side down.