Sidecar event in BC

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
sparrowhawwk
Motorcycle: 78 GL
83 Int
76 Moto Guzzi Convert
73 Moto Guzzi Eldorado
76 Convert #2
83 Goldwing #2

Sidecar event in BC

Postby sparrowhawwk » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:08 pm

For those of you that have or are interested in SIDECARS the BIGFOOT SIDECAR CLUB is putting on the 30th BIGFOOT RENDEZVOUS at the TOAD ROCK MOTORCYCLE CAMPGROUND, July 26 - 28. For those of us with 83 or older GL's the campground gives us a break on camping fees which are cheap to start with. Of course that goes for all motorcycles over 30 yrs old. If you are interested more info is available at http://www.bigfootsidecarclub.com As always, anyone with an interest in sidecars is welcome no matter what you ride or drive. One more thing to look forward to when the weather is warm again. :D
Attachments

RoadRogue
Motorcycle: 1997 1500SE

Re: Sidecar event in BC

Postby RoadRogue » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:25 pm

If any of you are going to take in this event make sure you PM me.This event is only an hour and a half from my home, I would love to meet up with you while you are in my area. I would be happy to offer any advice on what to see in the area or provide any assitance you may require while here. 8-)
Ride safe, Todd
Over night campers welcome

Sidcar
Motorcycle: 1991 GL1500/6 with Watsonian Oxford sidecar

Re: Sidecar event in BC

Postby Sidcar » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:50 am

I'll be there in spirit.
I was in Jasper last May and I saw a company doing sidecar tours, using Harley's sadly. Must exciting meeting a bear when your sitting in an open sidecar.

Sid

Return to “Goldwing Chat”