Bike Is In the Barn.

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
Capt'n
Motorcycle: 1982 GL1100 Interstate

Bike Is In the Barn.

Postby Capt'n » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:40 pm

I am relatively new to the forum, I live just outside Owen Sound Ontario Canada. I joined to take advantage of the PDF Manuals. My Bike is an 82 1100 Interstate I bought new and I find it is reaching the age when attention to detail is becoming necessary. It has been to Europe (England, Belguim, Holland, Italy, Switzerland) and through the states as far south as LA, Texas and New Mexico.
I now find the Chat room helpful and rather informative. looking forward to the Spring, We are presently experiencing -15 deg C with snow squalls.

wally
Motorcycle: 1982 GL1100A Aspencade

Re: Bike Is In the Barn.

Postby wally » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:26 pm

Sounds like you've logged a few miles on her.

RoadRogue
Motorcycle: 1997 1500SE

Postby RoadRogue » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:36 pm

Wooooo Hooo , another Canuck has joined the forum, we are starting to take over this place. Welcome aboard there Captn. This is a great place to hang out with a bunch of great people who love to help out. If you have any questions just ask. If you have something to share just jump right in. Oh ya we love pics around here so its almost mandatory to share a pic of your bike with us. The rule is if there is no pic , it didnt happen. 8-)
Ride safe, Todd
Over night campers welcome

Capt'n
Motorcycle: 1982 GL1100 Interstate

Postby Capt'n » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:13 am

Good to hear from everyone, the Winters seem long around this area. Squalls again today meaning horizontal snow for the drive home from work.
I will get some pic's of the wing to post.
Capt'n

themainviking
Motorcycle: 2009 GL1800 AD

Postby themainviking » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:34 am

Welcome. Any manuals that you do not find here, may be downloaded from the link below. If you do not find what you need between this site and the linked site, then they are not available for download, to the best of my knowledge. Good luck with finding what you are looking for, as many have done just that. This is a great site for people willing to give you a hand.

http://www.goldwingworld.com/pages/Downloads.htm

It ain't about the destination - it's all about the journey

ImageImage

Return to “Goldwing Chat”