Fun activity at a Rally

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
littlebeaver
Motorcycle: 1981 gl 1100 I , 79 Yamaha XS11
Special, 82 Kawa 750 CSR, 82 Kawa 750 LTD, 03 Kawa Nomad 1500, 99 Kawa Voyager 1200

Fun activity at a Rally

Postby littlebeaver » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:56 pm

I had a thought today of a really fun activity for folks [fund raiser] to try at a Motorcycle event or Rally,,,How funny would it be to see your big caveman friend next to you complete an obstical course on a minibike,,, that's right, a nice tight course, how funny would that be,,Some of us have some pretty large bellies and would look histerical on one of those little bikes..Talk about funny and a great time to boot,,,I thought that would be the funniest thing ever..Fastest time through the course wins with no errors.. Grand prize is a honorary patch... :shock: Can you think of a new event at a bike rally? Something fun that nodody can get hurt doing but it has to be fun.. :D

RoadRogue
Motorcycle: 1997 1500SE

Re: Fun activity at a Rally

Postby RoadRogue » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:53 pm

Kid sized tricycle races for the adults are always a big crowd pleaser. 8-)
Ride safe, Todd
Over night campers welcome

WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Postby WingAdmin » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:58 pm

I haven't ridden a minibike since I was...well, mini. I think I was probably 14 or 15.

littlebeaver
Motorcycle: 1981 gl 1100 I , 79 Yamaha XS11
Special, 82 Kawa 750 CSR, 82 Kawa 750 LTD, 03 Kawa Nomad 1500, 99 Kawa Voyager 1200

Postby littlebeaver » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:30 pm

We had a sidewalk that went down our street a good half mile it seemed, nice long street and we lived half way down this long street,,anyway, my eldess brother bought a minibike for us three little brothers and I was about 6 or 7 and we would ride that thing until the wheels fell off I swear, Oh and a few other kids in the neighborhood started getting them too, bigger and better ones..ours was a 2 1/2 hoursepower BS and it took a while to get up to speed but it sure was fun...Once I just about peepee ed myself because Carl , my next older bro was showing off in front of the whole family in the back yard,,Someone said hey Carl, go show Mom how you can ride that nice shiney minibike, he jumped on with delight and rode it up our long driveway, :shock: :shock: he turned around and hit that throttle... :shock: Carl was booking and we all looked at him saying to ourselves oh man he's going to fast he's going too fast, Carl had a brain fart and forgot where the brake was :shock: :shock: poor Carl ran smack into a 6' wooden fence at speed knocking out two slats in the fence.. :lol: :lol: To this day I hurt myself laughing at that idiot's brain malfunction...What struck me so funny was that his eyes looked like this :shock: and he went splat right into the fence...funny funny funny...Mom even laughed...I think I did pee myself.. :lol: :lol: I know I was rolling around on the ground laughing for at least ten minutes, forget if he was ok or not..Those eyes was wide open man..The look on his face was priceless, can't buy that nowhere..shoot everyone was laughing..grandpa too... :lol:

Return to “Goldwing Chat”