who lives in las vegas

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
shocko
Motorcycle: 1980 gl1100

who lives in las vegas

Postby shocko » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:16 pm

hi there,
tried with out success to find a dealer in the area of las vegas or bakersfield that can supply me the parts i need, the other alternative is if there is someone that that lives in las vegas area that i can send the parts to and my friends that are touring the USA will call by and take the parts .
any help would be apprecaited
brian :cry:

redial
Motorcycle: 1997 GL1500 Spectre Red Aspencade

Re: who lives in las vegas

Postby redial » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:44 pm

Not I! You can order parts at whatever store or ebay you like, and have them delivered to a hotel/motel in LasVegas, about the time that your friends would be arriving. All you would need is the date of arrival and name of the visitor, and you would be okay.

I have done this before, but not to LV, and I know it works. It is best to send the hotel/motel where they will be staying an email (with read receipt), to advise them of the arrangements you have made. It would be best if you are getting multiple parts to have them sent in the one box, so that they dont get lost looking for 15 or so items - some of the hotel people are not too smart. Hope this helps.
Len in Kapunda

The world is not going to finish today, as it is already tomorrow in Australia and New Zealand, and other islands of foreign nations such as Guam and Samoa.

twostrokes48
Motorcycle: 98 Goldwing 1500 trike
75 GL1000 (restoring)
98 Goldwing with landing gear (for sale)
94 Goldwing 1500- towpac trike (sold)
88 Goldwing 1500- (sold)
84 GL1200 Aspy-SOLD
75 GL1000(stolen 87)
88 GW trike (totaled)
1972 750k2

Re: who lives in las vegas

Postby twostrokes48 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:06 pm

Redial probably has given you the best advice in the long run. However,
I have a very close friend that live now in St. George, Utah. He moved there from Las Vegas a few years ago, but still has many close friends in Vegas. They visit each other on a regular basis as it is only about 100 mile drive. If push comes to shove, if you want I can contact him and get one of his friends to deal with the parts. He is as close as a brother, so I sure it could be arranged. I have met some of his friends from Vegas while I was visiting him last year so they would know who I am anyway. Just let me know....but as said, Redial gave you best situation if you have the needed info.

Return to “Goldwing Chat”