SABRE CYCLE *%#$&*^

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
CTInspect
Motorcycle: 1985 GL1200A Aspencade

SABRE CYCLE *%#$&*^

Postby CTInspect » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:22 pm

I really wish I had read more on of the posts and info on GWDocs before making the mistake of ordering from these people. My 85 Asp is sitting next to my bench, the carbs are on the bench, apart, with some of the So-Called Super Duper rebuild kit installed.
I drilled and pulled the plugs out for the pilot valves, all cleaned up and going back in when I found they wouldnt go back in. The threads are completely different on the valves, and with a closer look, the valve throw is different also.
The really bad part is that I tried ..... and may have damaged the threads in the carb, maybe not bad but enough that te old valve doesnt want to go back in, I didnt want to try to hard.
They (sabre) of course (as I now see mentioned on numerouse posts on the internet) dont answer the phone, respond to emails, faxes, or even their GREAT Support ticket system.
Im trying to get my bank to pull back the payment, I hope.
But for now I feel like the Dr just gave me bad news ..... a very unhappy GW owner.
PLEASE take it from me, throw their phone number away, block their site, forget they exist AND if anyone has the owners home address, send it to me
Since at least my 88 Cavalcade is running I think I am going to drive out there and run all 1400cc's and 900 lbs right up his ... exhaust.
Sure hope its OK to vent on this site, but I really hope that everyone who doesnt already know about them WILL NOW. Its gonna be 80 degrees here in CT on Easter and I'll be hunting for eggs instead of Getting My Wings On.

WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Re: SABRE CYCLE *%#$&*^

Postby WingAdmin » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:43 pm

Post your experiences in the Vendor Section to let other people know of them.

M&T82WING
Motorcycle: 1982 GL1100 INTERSTATE
1973 HONDACB750K restoration project
1964 TRIUMPH 650 chopper
1978 Honda CB750K chopper project

Re: SABRE CYCLE *%#$&*^

Postby M&T82WING » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:30 pm

I looked at some of there parts then asked a question about why they wont except paypal only credit cards and how that would work,, the responce we got back was more than enough to us know dont bother with them ever not nice at all to say the least. Who ever wrote there letter more or less told us off for asking. OK fine seeya is my reply. In my experance if you get a bad responce the first time there something very wrong going on there.
Mark & Tamilee

Return to “Goldwing Chat”