Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:02 am
- Location: Carrying Place, Ontario, Canada
- Motorcycle: "1982 GL1100 Standard
Driving down a side road the other day I noticed a GL 550 or 600, It had all the fairings (Looked good from far) Parked against a fence in the back yard. Are parts hard to come by?,,discontinued?. Debating whether i should try and get it and fix it up.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 17501
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
- Location: Strongsville, OH
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer
I see the odd ones now and then, but certainly not anywhere near as many Goldwings as I see. I'd be a little worried about parts availability.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest