I went to the Walmart store and....


Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
User avatar
littlebeaver
Posts: 4420
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:11 pm
Location: Kansas City, Kansas
Motorcycle: 1981 gl 1100 I , 79 Yamaha XS11
Special, 82 Kawa 750 CSR, 82 Kawa 750 LTD, 03 Kawa Nomad 1500, 99 Kawa Voyager 1200

I went to the Walmart store and....

Postby littlebeaver » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:36 pm



OMGosh, I went to the Wall store late last night to buy stuff for dinner and some beer and chips and other stuff I'm not supposed to consume... :shock: So I'm standing in line and my eye balls about popped out of my skull... :shock: I looked just like that smilie dude right there...My daughter is on the cover of the latest addition of Cosmo.[May] OMG this Rachel Bilson lady looks just like my daughter Amanda [16], it freaked me out, so here is this big oh dude buying a Cosmo magazine just because the girl on the cover looks so much like my daughter I had to bring an addition home to prove it to her..I did so and the wife and Amanda freaked out...That's just wild...I only wanted to share ...I'll try to find it and post it here... All we can say is WOW how cool is that..http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_2026121/cosmopolitan/ I'm sorry this isn't motorcycle related but I wanted to share...I'll try to keep future post bike related..




User avatar
Mag
Posts: 1298
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:58 am
Location: Silverlake, WA
Motorcycle: 1982 Yamaha Venture (Crashed/Sold)
1982 1100 Silver Goldwing (sold)
1989 1500 Beige Goldwing (sold)
1988 1500 Beige Goldwing (current ride)

Re: I went to the Walmart store and....

Postby Mag » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:46 pm

Sure....you bought it because of the cover....oh come on :lol:

Scary, isn't it? We all have people out there that look similar. So what did your daughter say after seeing?

When I was doing the holiday gift circuit working with my wife selling her jewelry, I wore black jeans, a fancy vest, tux white top, and a black cowboy hat and boots.....my hair was cut real short, and someone asked if I was related to Garth Brooks. After about the 4th or 5th person, I said "my cousin, and going out for a family bbq after his tour at end of summer".....I had fun with that one.

User avatar
HALBUDD
Posts: 846
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:14 pm
Location: New Albany In
Motorcycle: 1984 gl1200a&1985GL1200A & 1996 gl 1500 aspy. us army 74-77

Re: I went to the Walmart store and....

Postby HALBUDD » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:14 pm

Littlebeaver You think you had boy problems with your daughter just wait, your in for it now haha-------------------------------Hal
A woman that can use tools is worth her weight in gold !!

User avatar
littlebeaver
Posts: 4420
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:11 pm
Location: Kansas City, Kansas
Motorcycle: 1981 gl 1100 I , 79 Yamaha XS11
Special, 82 Kawa 750 CSR, 82 Kawa 750 LTD, 03 Kawa Nomad 1500, 99 Kawa Voyager 1200

Re: I went to the Walmart store and....

Postby littlebeaver » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:36 pm

Mag wrote:Sure....you bought it because of the cover....oh come on :lol:

Scary, isn't it? We all have people out there that look similar. So what did your daughter say after seeing?

When I was doing the holiday gift circuit working with my wife selling her jewelry, I wore black jeans, a fancy vest, tux white top, and a black cowboy hat and boots.....my hair was cut real short, and someone asked if I was related to Garth Brooks. After about the 4th or 5th person, I said "my cousin, and going out for a family bbq after his tour at end of summer".....I had fun with that one.

So what did my daughter say, she was shocked and couldn't believe what she was seeing,,,We see her everyday and it's my wife and I's opinion that she could easily pass for her double..Amanda kinda freaked out a little..No wonder people are always stareing at her when we go places out in public...
[attachment=0]

User avatar
WingAdmin
Site Admin
Posts: 17047
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
Location: Strongsville, OH
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Re: I went to the Walmart store and....

Postby WingAdmin » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:09 pm

littlebeaver wrote:
Mag wrote:Sure....you bought it because of the cover....oh come on :lol:

Scary, isn't it? We all have people out there that look similar. So what did your daughter say after seeing?

When I was doing the holiday gift circuit working with my wife selling her jewelry, I wore black jeans, a fancy vest, tux white top, and a black cowboy hat and boots.....my hair was cut real short, and someone asked if I was related to Garth Brooks. After about the 4th or 5th person, I said "my cousin, and going out for a family bbq after his tour at end of summer".....I had fun with that one.

So what did my daughter say, she was shocked and couldn't believe what she was seeing,,,We see her everyday and it's my wife and I's opinion that she could easily pass for her double..Amanda kinda freaked out a little..No wonder people are always stareing at her when we go places out in public...
my tie changer stand 257.jpg
[attachment=0]


Wow, Beav. I certainly don't remember 16 year old girls looking like that when I was in high school. She is something else...

User avatar
RoadRogue
Posts: 1917
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:51 pm
Location: Castlegar BC, Canada
Motorcycle: 1997 1500SE

Re: I went to the Walmart store and....

Postby RoadRogue » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:47 pm

People are staring at her in public because she is drop dead gorgeous, I bet you have a box or two of 12guage powered rock salt around the house. 8-)
Ride safe, Todd
Over night campers welcome

User avatar
littlebeaver
Posts: 4420
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:11 pm
Location: Kansas City, Kansas
Motorcycle: 1981 gl 1100 I , 79 Yamaha XS11
Special, 82 Kawa 750 CSR, 82 Kawa 750 LTD, 03 Kawa Nomad 1500, 99 Kawa Voyager 1200

Re: I went to the Walmart store and....

Postby littlebeaver » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:53 pm

Wow thanks fella's I might have her read this post...She's gonna kick my butt for posting her photo don't ya know, I think she will get over it though.. she is so freakin funny too...

User avatar
tfdeputydawg
Posts: 898
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:59 am
Location: Indianapolis, In.
Motorcycle: 06 Wing III/2010 Hannigan

Re: I went to the Walmart store and....

Postby tfdeputydawg » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:11 pm

Edit your post to tell us you rode you bike to the WalMart. Then it's bike related :D :lol:

User avatar
Mag
Posts: 1298
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:58 am
Location: Silverlake, WA
Motorcycle: 1982 Yamaha Venture (Crashed/Sold)
1982 1100 Silver Goldwing (sold)
1989 1500 Beige Goldwing (sold)
1988 1500 Beige Goldwing (current ride)

Re: I went to the Walmart store and....

Postby Mag » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:30 pm

tfdeputydawg wrote:Edit your post to tell us you rode you bike to the WalMart. Then it's bike related :D :lol:


Good save!

User avatar
littlebeaver
Posts: 4420
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:11 pm
Location: Kansas City, Kansas
Motorcycle: 1981 gl 1100 I , 79 Yamaha XS11
Special, 82 Kawa 750 CSR, 82 Kawa 750 LTD, 03 Kawa Nomad 1500, 99 Kawa Voyager 1200

Re: I went to the Walmart store and....

Postby littlebeaver » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:08 pm

No I cannot do that now because, you cannot edit your posting after someone else has responded to it so therefor I cannot edit it any longer...But I was riding my bike that night and it was 75 degree's and this pretty lady in the parking lot asked me if I could take her downtown to the Hitlon Hotel and I said no because if my wife would find out she would beat me to a bloody bloody pulp and you lady would be dead....But I was flattered..Made me feel like a young buck still, my chest went out a little more and I found that I was walking taller and all :shock: .. It would be about a 12mile ride from walmart....I think the lady liked my bike...It ws all shiney and such....Oh then I got in my car and drove home...Oh wait :shock: I mean my bike.. :shock: :lol: there is that bike related enough for you jokers... :lol: You got a tall tale out of me..

User avatar
ka4yqi
Posts: 222
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:32 pm
Location: Carrollton, Ga.
Motorcycle: 1998 Goldwing SE
Contact:

Re: I went to the Walmart store and....

Postby ka4yqi » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:24 pm

Littlebeaver, all I can say is be glad that I am a old fart and live way over on the east side. Now she is a looker! I dont remember the girls looking like that back in the day.

User avatar
redial
Posts: 1993
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:17 am
Location: Kapunda, SouthAustralia
Motorcycle: 1997 GL1500 Spectre Red Aspencade

Re: I went to the Walmart store and....

Postby redial » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:57 pm

LittleBeaver, are you one of those Kerb Krawlers that hang around Walmart; or one of the Martians that actually goes in to Walmart? We dont have Walmarts in Oz, so I miss out on that form of entertainment. But you keep exercising that GW LittleBeaver, and make sure they dont republish that photo of your daughter. But keep smiling while you're loading :roll:
Len in Kapunda

The world is not going to finish today, as it is already tomorrow in Australia and New Zealand, and other islands of foreign nations such as Guam and Samoa.

User avatar
littlebeaver
Posts: 4420
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:11 pm
Location: Kansas City, Kansas
Motorcycle: 1981 gl 1100 I , 79 Yamaha XS11
Special, 82 Kawa 750 CSR, 82 Kawa 750 LTD, 03 Kawa Nomad 1500, 99 Kawa Voyager 1200

Re: I went to the Walmart store and....

Postby littlebeaver » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:42 am

Yes , I am a kerb Krawler that's what I am... :lol: :lol:




Return to “Goldwing Chat”




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: RoadRogue and 1 guest