First time out this year!

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
Motorcycle: 1988 GL1500 Panther Trike

First time out this year!

Postby liquineer » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:19 pm

The weather has improved over the last week or so, but I had some hard landscaping to do in the garden first, so today was my first outing on the Wing.
I really noticed my lack of muscle tone both from dieting, (lost 30 lbs) and from lack of physical exercise during this poor weather, and found the bike heavier than it usually feels.
Only a short run, just in case there were any repercussions from the water pump repair I did recently. No problems there thankfully. However my right forefinger is suffering from landscaping related pain, so found it painful to hold the handlebar for to long.
Will give it time to heal before going out again, but so nice to be on the road in pleasant conditions.

Are we having fun yet?

Motorcycle: Black 1999 GL1500SE

Re: First time out this year!

Postby Fiberthree » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:55 am

Good to hear the cooling problem resolved. It is one of my phobias. Motorcycle or cars, it always gives me headaches.

WARNING: All posts are subject to influence from an uncontrollable dominant sarcastic gene. Offensive remarks may or may not be intentional.

Return to “Goldwing Chat”