GO PRO CAMERA'S

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
Bogator
Motorcycle: 1998 valkyrie

GO PRO CAMERA'S

Postby Bogator » Wed May 01, 2013 4:29 am

OK Guy's , I just got a GO PRO camera for taking video's while riding . me and Joe took a ride Sunday in the RAIN and I mean RAIN, up to Carrollton Ga. to a flea market . It was a fun ride . didn't buy anything but a hamburger that was very good. met some people, OK here's the thing about the gopro . when I got home I tried to download the ride, the thing would run a little and stop you could hear the motor running but we were not moving. here's what I found out.----when I tried to download the software for the camera ---it didn't take. so, now ,after I did that and did it right, I haven't taken a ride. BUT the weekend is coming soon. just a post to say -------HELLO to all------GOD BLESS------

GOD BLESS

warprints
Motorcycle: 2005 GL1800
2007 Wee-Strom
2014 Ninja 1000
2014 HD FXDF

Re: GO PRO CAMERA'S

Postby warprints » Wed May 01, 2013 8:30 am

Yeah, sometimes technology sucks.
I learned long ago to test and get familiar with any new gear before actually using it in the heat of passion. Hope your next ride video goes better.

ka4yqi
Motorcycle: 1998 Goldwing SE

Postby ka4yqi » Fri May 03, 2013 6:26 pm

Yep, might could take another ride up around Carrollton Ga again. :D

Bogator

Postby Bogator » Sat May 04, 2013 9:17 am

:lol: Well, here I am and it's RAINING again ----today and tomorrow----I took a ride Friday to Opelika and back just to test the GOPRO , guess what?? it worked great, sooooo next time I will make sure that ----when I try to download an update ----I'll make sure it takes---HELLO ALL---and most of all ----GOD BLESS------Maybe I'll ride up to Carrollton again soon.
GOD BLESS

Sally
Motorcycle: 02 goldwing

Postby Sally » Sat May 04, 2013 6:15 pm

Which go pro did you get ? white, silver or black edtion. I've been looking myself I'm leaning toward a sony hrd as10 after watching a you tube of a head to head with go pro. Let us know how you like it. Looks like about a month before I buy one.. Thanks Sally

Bogator

Postby Bogator » Sun May 05, 2013 5:30 am

Sally, I got the white, but here's the catch, I got it online at wal-mart, I was gonna get one from Amazon but wally-world beat the price by 50 bucks. It came with extras ,like a 16 gig card that shipped separately, I went to the local and got a 32 gig card, it will record for a long time, I already had a handle bar mount so I got the tripod mount as an extra. I think I'm gonna get another one to mount on the rear to get pic's behind . but not until I get use to this one. ----GOD BLESS--- :idea:
GOD BLESS

stitch0852
Motorcycle: 1995 Honda GoldWing Aspencade

Postby stitch0852 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:38 pm

I have a GoPro Helmet camera, but I don't use it on my camera. I have mounts in the windshields of vehicles and one on the highway bar for the bike. It works great for watching for the idiots who refuse to stop at stop signs. On the bike, being low, it gives a great critter eye view of your ride!

Return to “Goldwing Chat”