Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:51 am
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Motorcycle: 1980 Honda goldwing interstate
Hey everyone! My name is slothwing, and I'm a new member of the site, and also a new owner of a 1980 Honda goldwing. I've had my bike for about 2 months now. It just rolled 95000 miles(about 3000 are mine) last weekend I did alittle off roading in Milwaukee. Climbed a hill and caugh some air off the top.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 17507
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
- Location: Strongsville, OH
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer
Now I'd like to see if you can do it from a dead stop at the bottom of the hill!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Brandwatch [Bot], FM-USA and 2 guests