Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:50 pm
- Location: Martinsburg, WV
- Motorcycle: 1984 Interstate
Sold my 83 Aspencade so I could buy a BMW K1200LT last July. The Beemer was ok but the bike was top heavy and always felt like it was ready to topple over at slow speeds or when stopped. Sold the Beemer and been without a bike for 2 months. Today an 84 Interstate got dropped in my lap for $600. Needs TLC but rideable. Guess it's a sign.
- Posts: 315
- Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 12:19 pm
- Location: Canada
- Motorcycle: 1982 Kawazaki KZ 1100 1983 Yamaha Venture Royal (sold and miss it) 2006 Goldwing GL1800 1992 Yamaha Virago
Thought about one of those beamers one time but same thing top heavey and to tall for me, Welcome back
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests