Happiest man alive

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
Motorcycle: 1997 gl1500c

Happiest man alive

Postby my97tourer » Sat May 01, 2010 11:03 am

Hi everyone. My name is Mark and in 2002 I bought a97 Valkyrie, red and white and in pristine condition. 2004 brought me some hard times and I had to part with my baby. I never got over that bike. I purchased Victory in 2007 but it just wasn't the same. I am ecstatic to say that this Monday I will be accepting the find of my life. A 1997 red and white Valkyrie only made better by matching hard bags. A tourer. I feel like a kid at Christmas. There is just nothing that tides feels or looks like a 1500. My dream is coming true and I hope to never have to part with this on. Bury me on it!

Motorcycle: 1985 GL1200 I with LTD body

Re: Happiest man alive

Postby fysty-1 » Sat May 01, 2010 3:21 pm

Hey there Mark. Congratulations on you new baby. Under no circumstances with I part with Baby unless a super deal comes alon on an LTD or SEi in pristine shape. Then and only then will I part with her and taht will be in the form of a give away of parts to needy members on the 5 GW forums that I belong. 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Angela (fysty-1) & Dani
85 GL1200I cloned LTD. Blue may not be the fastest color but it is the prettiest! No matter how blue things may get, there is always a rainbow in the sky

Return to “Goldwing Chat”