Stopped by to say hey

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
Pappy Wilson
Motorcycle: 1989 Pacific Coast
1981 Goldwing Interstate

Stopped by to say hey

Postby Pappy Wilson » Sat May 01, 2010 11:39 am

I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I've been a memeber for a while and posted a few tech questioins but none to the general chat. I recently bought an 81 Interstate that just rolled over 28K miles. Came with some chrome on it: carb guards, light bar around trunk and bags, valve covers and timing belt cover. This is my first Wing. I moved up from a Pacific Coast and am really enjoying the extra power. Don't get to do much riding for enjoyment just back and forth to school. I got laid off when they shut the plant down that I worked at for 26 years so I am being retrained. Thank you Wall Street. Anyway, I should have more time to post since I will have a couple of classes out of the way soon. I live in western WV and we have some fun roads here and in southeastern Ohio. Hope to see some of you out there sometime.
Take care and ride safe,
Pappy Wilson
Attachments

WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Re: Stopped by to say hey

Postby WingAdmin » Sat May 01, 2010 2:09 pm

Shhh! The fact that Southern Ohio has some of the best motorcycling roads I have ever ridden on should remain a closely-guarded secret, so that they remain uncrowded!! :)

fysty-1
Motorcycle: 1985 GL1200 I with LTD body

Re: Stopped by to say hey

Postby fysty-1 » Sat May 01, 2010 3:15 pm

Southern Ohio may (& definately is) be nice but nothing beats the riding in the southern B.C or the Pac NW. You just can't beat the mountains. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Angela (fysty-1) & Dani
85 GL1200I cloned LTD. Blue may not be the fastest color but it is the prettiest! No matter how blue things may get, there is always a rainbow in the sky

Return to “Goldwing Chat”