Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:59 pm
- Location: Warwickshire
- Motorcycle: 1980 GL 1100.Naked
Hi can anybody tell me what is the official colour of this bike.It's like a plum red.I got these parts of an 82 interstate.my bike is an 80, I need to know ,as i have changed the colour and also the engine, Which has to go to the DVLA [ uk ] many thanks,Andy.
- Posts: 541
- Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 11:03 am
- Location: Driffield, the East Riding of Yorkshire, England
- Motorcycle: 1978 Triumph Tiger TR7 (sold)
2000 Honda GL1500 SE
1985 MZ ETZ250 (a cold war special).
As far as the DVLA are concerned, it is red. They are not very sophisticated.
Never trust a nation whose armed forces goose-step
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: FM-USA and 5 guests