Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 378
- Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:19 am
- Location: portsmouth uk
- Motorcycle: 1982 gl1100c (interstate)
first day off in 2 weeks as there is a steel fabricators around the corner and a bike shop down the road on the spur of the moment i spent £120 $200 ish replaced the alluminiun screen garnish for stainless steel replaced mirrors polished screen and added l.e.d.s to mirror stalks now im off to the pub photos attached (hopefully)
- Posts: 1423
- Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:35 pm
- Location: Edmonton, AB Canada
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500SE
2004 Kawasaki KLR 650
1980 Honda CBX - sold :-(
1981 Honda CBX - sold :-(
I was looking for photos of the pub.
"It´s a friggen motorcycle, it´s not supposed to be comfortable, quiet or safe. The wind noise is supposed to hurt your ears, the seat should be hard and riding it should make you s**t your pants every now and then. "
- Posts: 541
- Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 11:03 am
- Location: Driffield, the East Riding of Yorkshire, England
- Motorcycle: 1978 Triumph Tiger TR7 (sold)
2000 Honda GL1500 SE
1985 MZ ETZ250 (a cold war special).
The pub probably closed down like most of the others while he was working.
Never trust a nation whose armed forces goose-step
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests