Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 282
- Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 4:13 am
- Location: boston,mass
- Motorcycle: 1983GL1100 std
Since no interest has been shown for my 83 std. For sale, this is to let folks know that if no home is found for her, she'll be going to salvage for I've got no place for long term storage. Make me an offer it might be the right one!!!
- Posts: 318
- Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 12:19 pm
- Location: Canada
- Motorcycle: 1982 Kawazaki KZ 1100 1983 Yamaha Venture Royal (sold and miss it) 2006 Goldwing GL1800 1992 Yamaha Virago
I hope someone will step up because it saddens me to see a good bike go to salvage, The distance is just to great for me.
- Posts: 1298
- Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:58 am
- Location: Silverlake, WA
- Motorcycle: 1982 Yamaha Venture (Crashed/Sold)
1982 1100 Silver Goldwing (sold)
1989 1500 Beige Goldwing (sold)
1988 1500 Beige Goldwing (current ride)
This is your orange wing? You can not salvage that, hell, I got room in my garage to house it if ya like, I just do not have the $$ due to an impending job change in the next month.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo Slurp [Bot] and 2 guests