WingSoft Seat

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
tbruno
Motorcycle: 2010 Goldwing

WingSoft Seat

Postby tbruno » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:00 pm

Has anyone bought a Wingsoft seat, and if so how do you like it. Thanks.

seabeechief
Motorcycle: 2008 GL1800

Re: WingSoft Seat

Postby seabeechief » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:26 pm

tbruno wrote:Has anyone bought a Wingsoft seat, and if so how do you like it. Thanks.

tbruno, I have a Wingsoft seat and I am pleased with it. I bought the heated seat in the "large" size (I don't remember how it is officially named) and I had to take it back and have it trimmed just a little. I bought it at rally in Fredericksburg and it was installed on my bike in less than two hours. I rode for a couple weeks and found that it was uncomfortable around my upper thigh/crotch area. I called the owner (Jon) and told him my problem. I rode to his home (about 50-60 miles) and he trimmed the seat and I have been happy with the seat after the adjustment. The heated seat is GREAT! I don't like to be cold at all, anytime, anywhere. That would eliminate lots of riding for the faint of heart, but I like to ride more than I hate to be cold. It doesn't get as cold here in Canyon Lake Texas as it gets in other areas of the country, but cold is cold, and this winter has been unusually cold here.

Long story short, I like it and I have no qualms about recommending it. It's worth the money if you have the money.

Chief
Combat Vets Association - San Antonio
Patriot Guard Riders - San Antonio & Austin
Darkside #1609

Return to “Goldwing Chat”