Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 159
- Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:01 am
- Location: VENICE, FL
- Motorcycle: 2006 GL1800
Has anyone seen the ad for ANGEL EYE HEADLIGHTS? They are an HID projector headlight assy with an Led ring around the lights. They are expensive but as they are made in China I was wondering about the quality. You can find them at KTAUTPART.COM. When reading about them you will quickly realize that the translation is not the best.
- Posts: 472
- Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 1:57 pm
- Location: Dunnellon, Florida
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1998 GL1500 SE Totaled
Strange looking lights. Funny that when you wrote your question that the google ad above it was for angel eyes lights. Myself, mine work fine so why spend the money to replace them. But thats just me.
Ride safe, and smart. Asphalt is like #1 grit sandpaper. Dave
- Posts: 1054
- Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:46 pm
- Location: Lexington, North Carolina
- Motorcycle: 1989 Honda GL1500 Aspencade (sold)
2003 Honda Shadow VLX 600 Bagger
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Brandwatch [Bot], FM-USA and 2 guests