Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 16923
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
- Location: Strongsville, OH
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer
Major contributor here robb was fairly severely injured in a crash ten days ago, and is now selling his GL1500. Read about it here.
- Posts: 840
- Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:14 pm
- Location: New Albany In
- Motorcycle: 1984 gl1200a&1985GL1200A & 1996 gl 1500 aspy. us army 74-77
Sorry to hear this hope you have a speedy recovery and you get everything worked out,best wishes.
A woman that can use tools is worth her weight in gold !!