Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 10:45 pm
- Location: La Grande, Oregon
- Motorcycle: 2010 GL18BM
WE ARE MOVING TO GOLDWING, LAST BIKE WAS THE ROAD STAR, NOT AS COMFORTABLE AS THE GOLD WING, WE ARE JUST RETIRED AND WITH THE NEW GOLDWING, WE ARE GOING TO HIT THE ROAD AND BURN UP A BUNCH OF GAS. LOTS OF TRIPS PLANNED, MOSTLY TO NATIONAL PARKS, PLAN TO WORK OUR WAY ACROSS THE STATES AS TIME AND WEATHER PERMITS.
- Posts: 1831
- Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:21 am
- Location: Plano, TX
- Motorcycle: 2004 GL1800, 2005 Honda Shadow 750, 2008 Yamaha R6 with RG500 engine, CRF450X, CRF230, CRF250X, XR200, CR500
Sounds like a fantsatic retirement, mine's still 20+ years away!! If you make it to Austin Texas let us know, we can put you up and suggest plenty of places to visit on a wing.. Enjoy the retirement..
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:03 pm
- Location: Salem, ME
- Motorcycle: 1983 GL1100I Interstate
Enjoy!! Enjoy for me too! Cause by the time I'm at retirement age, they'll have upped it to some rediculous age! I'm 28 now so I have a long damn while before I can enjoy the open roads!
- You only need two tools in life - wd-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the wd-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests