Bluetooth????

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
fysty-1
Motorcycle: 1985 GL1200 I with LTD body

Bluetooth????

Postby fysty-1 » Thu May 13, 2010 11:35 pm

I guess that most of you all have some sort of Blutoothe device stuck in your ear for your cell ph. And some of you may even have BT enabled MP3 players. I was looking @ getting a BT device when I came across these interesting looking Sony units. Although I believe Sony products are way overpriced, I thought these had some merit. Has anyone ever found any kind of device that would allow us to use BT with our bike stereos? In my case that would be the Pansonic type III.

Sony Wireless Stereo Headset DR-BT140Q

Earclip Style
Right and left individual ear phones designed for wearing comfort and minimal interference with hair.

Super Light
New design created with light weight materials.

Lose the Wires
Enjoy music wirelessly from Bluetooth® Stereo-enabled music players and mobile phones.3

Chat it Up
Embedded microphone enables hands-free conversation from Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone.4

Take Control
Enjoy basic remote control operation (play, stop, skip, etc.) of music player functions via Bluetooth connection.5

Bluetooth version 2.1 + EDR6
For higher quality audio with less interference, lower power consumption and easy connection

Angela (fysty-1) & Dani
85 GL1200I cloned LTD. Blue may not be the fastest color but it is the prettiest! No matter how blue things may get, there is always a rainbow in the sky

Return to “Goldwing Chat”