I waited too long..

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
yechave
Motorcycle: 2006 Gl1800

I waited too long..

Postby yechave » Sat May 03, 2014 6:19 pm

After forty years of riding I finally decided last Fall to buy the Lee Parks gloves. I really wasn't going to but a near crash incident caused by a truck that had pulled out of the four way intersection decided to back up and just touched the front tire on the wing. I had been wearing heavy insulated gloves and could not feel the horn button, which was about my only option at the time.

Long story short, I ordered the gloves and could not be happier! Feel, form, function, looks... they are fantastic! They are by far the most comfy gloves I have ever bought. One of those items I wish I had bought years ago.

The other item I bought was a heavy leather MC jacket from Wilson leather. I assumed incorrectly it was going to more than I was willing to spend. Ended up costing about $200 and is the best leather jacket I have owned. I haven't worn anything else since.

Its just about time to quite riding however.. 2006 GL1800 Titanium Wing with Traxxion suspension and usual aftermarket upgrades with just under 27K miles for $15,800. Two low mileage Helix scooters (4 & 7K miles), $2k each. All ready to go.

Return to “Goldwing Chat”