Moonshine Ride

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
jhbates2000
Motorcycle: 1983 GL1100A Aspencade

Moonshine Ride

Postby jhbates2000 » Fri May 09, 2014 9:33 am

Hello all...Starting onmonday is correctional workers week for the BOP. They have alot of things planned for us this week in appreciation for what we do. For any of you out there that may C/O's just not Federal I just wanna say good job and be safe. In honor of correctional workers week one of the things they usually do is a ride. This year it is to a little place just outside of martinsville illinois called moonshine. I have never been there but from what I understand it is a little town with one buildin. I guess it used to be and old general store at one time. I was told the older lady that cooks only does so until 1230 and if you show up after that and order a burger...I guess you get lunchmeat. Anywho my wife and I are going on the ride and on top of that tomorrow is my birthday. I will have her take lots of pics and I will put try and put them up next week. Have fun all and be safe out there.

-Jhbates2000..(or as they at work and my wife call me..Batesy)

jhbates2000
Motorcycle: 1983 GL1100A Aspencade

Re: Moonshine Ride

Postby jhbates2000 » Fri May 09, 2014 9:46 am

FYI...here is a web address that can tell you more about it...http://www.clarkcountyil.org/Communities/moonshine.htm

Return to “Goldwing Chat”