Coming to Dallas in late September

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
Motorcycle: 96 GL1500SE
12 HD XL1200C- Sold!
80 Suz GN400
73 CB750 SOHC

Coming to Dallas in late September

Postby erikwillke » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:43 am

My SO and I will be in Dallas from September 29th to October 3rd. My company is sending me to a week of training at Fujitsu in Plano. I'll be in school all day and Heidi will be at the hotel but we'll have the evenings free.

First question: Is there anyone on this board that lives in Dallas that would like to meet up?

Second question: Is there anyone on this board that lives in Dallas that would loan us a bike to use? :D I know that's alot to ask but that would be awesome to be able to ride while we're there. The company is flying us out there so we won't have the wing.

I know the second one is a long shot but I'm serious about the first one. Let me know if you'd like to meet up and have supper some night.

Finally bought the same bike that brought me so much joy as a kid from the backseat.

Motorcycle: 1997 GL1500 Spectre Red Aspencade

Re: Coming to Dallas in late September

Postby redial » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:18 am

Dallas is where I was introduced to Blue Moon on tap. It was even better when I got them to serve it without the slice of orange in the pre-chilled glass. There are no bad beers, in my book, just some you do not want to taste too often; but the Blue Moon was a really excellent thirst quencher. Have fun in Plano, and get your photo taken at the Twin Forks (?) Ranch where the soapie Dallas was filmed.

Sorry I dont live in Dallas, otherwise I would share a meal once in a Blue Moon. ;)
Len in Kapunda

The world is not going to finish today, as it is already tomorrow in Australia and New Zealand, and other islands of foreign nations such as Guam and Samoa.

Motorcycle: 06 Wing III/2010 Hannigan

Re: Coming to Dallas in late September

Postby tfdeputydawg » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:33 am

Return to “Goldwing Chat”