bluetooth adapter for 3.5mm output

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
jenagle
Motorcycle: 1981 Goldwing 1100
1989 Goldwing 1500

bluetooth adapter for 3.5mm output

Postby jenagle » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:35 pm

I fouond a bluetooth adapter at http://www.outdoortechnology.com/Shop/A ... MgodFQQAJA which should take care of gps/phone/otherstuff that doesn't have a 3.5 mm output jack. I haven't bought one yet ($40) 'cause were getting ready for Sturgis/Devil's tower/Yellow Stone, but it is affordable and seems to be the conversion that people are looking for.

redial
Motorcycle: 1997 GL1500 Spectre Red Aspencade

Re: bluetooth adapter for 3.5mm output

Postby redial » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:24 am

From reading the web page, it doesnt allow you to talk, but it does allow stereo sound. How you would be able to activate the controls (tapping the earpiece) through the thickness of a rigid helmet (as compared to a ski hat), and how you can take left and right hands off your motorcycle handlebars to carry out this action might also be a bit difficult. Is $130 a lot for this item?
Len in Kapunda

The world is not going to finish today, as it is already tomorrow in Australia and New Zealand, and other islands of foreign nations such as Guam and Samoa.

jenagle
Motorcycle: 1981 Goldwing 1100
1989 Goldwing 1500

Re: bluetooth adapter for 3.5mm output

Postby jenagle » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:40 am

The web page lists the item for $39.95. Don't know where you got $130.
I wasn't going to talk on it, but just use it to receive directions from my GPS unit over the intercom.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. I had thought to tape over the mic access hole, or alternatively
add a mic jack to the unit.

Return to “Goldwing Chat”