JUST GOT BACK FROM RUSSIA

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
rockford75
Motorcycle: 1982 Honda Goldwing 1100 Interstate

JUST GOT BACK FROM RUSSIA

Postby rockford75 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:31 am

Hello Guys

just got back from Moscow Russia a couple days ago,believe it or not i found some Goldwing owners over there! I was impressed! If you leave North America though I found out the hard way you cant login to GOLDWING DOCS s from where I was it said to much spam from Russia. I had a few Vodkas in me and Iam thinking ya but this is me Rockford 75 from Canada. WTF? Aw well just a heads up for you guys. I must say its great to be on this site again!

A BIKE IS LIKE A AIRPLANE Maintenance Maintenance!

cbx4evr
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500SE
2004 Kawasaki KLR 650
Solex 5000
1980 Honda CBX - sold :-(
1981 Honda CBX - sold :-(

Re: JUST GOT BACK FROM RUSSIA

Postby cbx4evr » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:44 am

Was that a vacation or work?? Hope you had a good trip and welcome back home. See you aren't too far from me.
"It´s a friggen motorcycle, it´s not supposed to be comfortable, quiet or safe. The wind noise is supposed to hurt your ears, the seat should be hard and riding it should make you s**t your pants every now and then. "

redial
Motorcycle: 1997 GL1500 Spectre Red Aspencade

Postby redial » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:07 am

It would have been a good time of the year to soak up some of the atmosphere of Russia. It can be beautiful at this time of the year, and other times not so good. It is good to be back in amongst it again?
Len in Kapunda

The world is not going to finish today, as it is already tomorrow in Australia and New Zealand, and other islands of foreign nations such as Guam and Samoa.

rockford75

Postby rockford75 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:35 am

cbx4evr wrote:Was that a vacation or work?? Hope you had a good trip and welcome back home. See you aren't too far from me.

went to visit my wife whos from there. Been there 6 weeks. She will be in Canada in 4 months so that was my last trip to Russia for awhile. But a dream I have is to take my Wing over there and bike the country. I mean Russia is the biggest country in the world. Why not?

rockford75

Postby rockford75 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:38 am

redial wrote:It would have been a good time of the year to soak up some of the atmosphere of Russia. It can be beautiful at this time of the year, and other times not so good. It is good to be back in amongst it again?

Well I love Russia the history the culture everything. i highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great vacation.

WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Postby WingAdmin » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:59 am

rockford75 wrote:Hello Guys

just got back from Moscow Russia a couple days ago,believe it or not i found some Goldwing owners over there! I was impressed! If you leave North America though I found out the hard way you cant login to GOLDWING DOCS s from where I was it said to much spam from Russia. I had a few Vodkas in me and Iam thinking ya but this is me Rockford 75 from Canada. WTF? Aw well just a heads up for you guys. I must say its great to be on this site again!

Yeah, easily 90% of the spam postings were coming from Russian IP addresses, and the number of actual users from Russia was miniscule, so I decided to just bar access from Russia altogether. That helped solve a huge amount of the spam problem.

Return to “Goldwing Chat”