7 Volt Regulator

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
moneypit
Motorcycle: 1983 GL1100I Interstate

7 Volt Regulator

Postby moneypit » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:09 pm

Hey check this out on Aug 2, I ordered a 7 volt reg for my 1100 from WingAdmin on this sight.I kind of forgot about it until today 13 days later . Now I live in Mi. so with shipping I should have received it on or around the 6th. I checked PayPal got the tracking # it said it was delivered today in Strongsville Oh . that's where I bought it from, That 7 volt reg shipped to Grand Haven my town it said the address was undeliverable it then shipped to Grand Rapids then to Detroit then back to G. H. then back to G.R. then to Oh. all in 15 days . Now I still don't have a 7 volt reg. for my bike I did pay for it and I basically gave it back to WingAdmin . New to this sight im not sure how to get a hold of WingAdmin. Im hoping he reads this and sends my reg back to me .

HALBUDD
Motorcycle: 1984 gl1200a&1985GL1200A & 1996 gl 1500 aspy. us army 74-77

Re: 7 Volt Regulator

Postby HALBUDD » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:00 pm

Just give him a P.M. and Im sure he will get you taken care of,as he is a super good guy.------------------------Hal
A woman that can use tools is worth her weight in gold !!

redial
Motorcycle: 1997 GL1500 Spectre Red Aspencade

Postby redial » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:17 pm

I am sure he will fix your problem. He reads every posting that comes in, but if you want to contact him, send a Private Message, by getting his id from Members (it is the first one, so you do not have to go searching for it). Sometimes his earning job interferes with his motorcycling :roll: , so it may be a couple of days to get a response.
Len in Kapunda

The world is not going to finish today, as it is already tomorrow in Australia and New Zealand, and other islands of foreign nations such as Guam and Samoa.

BigBro
Motorcycle: 1984 GL1200i Interstate

Postby BigBro » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:52 pm

My response is not specific to this 7 volt regulator issue. I can however relay a very similar story regarding a pair of shocks I ordered from a member on another site.

I actually talked to the Post Office, they had the ticket for the package but it was in the wrong Post office which of course couldn't deliver to my address and they would have to return it to the sender. The address on the item was correct for my house and they could read that however they could not route it to the correct post office so it could be delivered to me. I still do not have my parts and it is not the fault of the sender it is entirely the post office.

Your issue sounds strangely similar.

moneypit
Motorcycle: 1983 GL1100I Interstate

Postby moneypit » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:03 am

I don't think its the fault of the sender its defiantly the fault of USPS seeing how tracking shows it was in my town for 3 days. In my previous life I was owner of Dans Archery for a dozen yrs and had products sent to my address every day . Don't know what happened this time .I did P M WingAdmin just thought it was funny how many miles the package traveled .

bustedwing
Motorcycle: 1990 Gold wing Trike

Postby bustedwing » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:58 am

I well understand your frustration. Here in the U.P. of Michigan deliveries ALWAYS take longer than expected. If the parts man says two days, it will be three. And if you order later in the week don't look for it until Monday. WingAdmin is a great guy and if there is something that he can do to rectify the situation I am fairly sure he will. Granted this was not his fault, but the postal system needs another raise.
Proud member Patriot Guard

WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Postby WingAdmin » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:47 pm

I contacted Dan already because the package had been returned as undeliverable - the address I got on the order is not the address he is currently at. We'll get it sorted!

redial
Motorcycle: 1997 GL1500 Spectre Red Aspencade

Postby redial » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:06 pm

I thought there would be a solution somewhere. Another happy camper?

Len in Kapunda

The world is not going to finish today, as it is already tomorrow in Australia and New Zealand, and other islands of foreign nations such as Guam and Samoa.

Return to “Goldwing Chat”