Happy Holidays!

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
huntsman47
Motorcycle: 2000 /1500 25th anniversary gl

Happy Holidays!

Postby huntsman47 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:20 am

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone the very best Christmas ever! Also if you can, remember to donate to the less fortunate. Not everyone can afford Christmas for their children. I started back riding for the last two years and I had found a lost love! When I was younger I loved to ride my motorcycle but then marriage and kids kind of stopped my driving. This has probably happened to many of us but I promised myself that if possible it would be the first thing on my bucket list! I bought a 2000/1500 SE and it was love all over again! Over the last year I have started a total restoration of the bike. I have started at the rear and replaced everything to the front. New tires, brakes, lube,timing belts, oils and filters, brake fluids, clutch fluids, timing belts and many other things. I now know that all the maintenance that should have been done has been done and I now feel secure with my bike. I have made one 3000 KM trip with no problems. The motorcycle ran flawlessly! What a enjoyable trip! Yes I am back as a happy Goldwing rider! I hope all of you enjoy your bike as I do. Thanks to all who keep this site up and running! I have learned a lot and received a lot of help and useful information from being a member. So thanks to all who are instrumental in helping all of us newbies! Safe riding to all! Huntsman47.

Return to “Goldwing Chat”