Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 298
- Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:09 am
- Location: Lafollette, tennessee
- Motorcycle: 1982 GL1100 Interstate
well things have sped up on my bike and im ahead of schedule,, almost all the painting is done plus added some chrome like the handlebar clamp also have some chrome radiator shrouds that will make their home here.
Rick, 82 GL1100 Interstate
- Posts: 278
- Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:30 am
- Location: puyallup,wa.
- Motorcycle: 1986 gl1200a aspencade . Honda xl600r, '68 z50, '82z50, '80cx500c, '00 klr250
keep going...too many projects get started and never get finished. It's a shame that happens so often, but of course it does keep us in parts once they get parted out.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media [Bot] and 3 guests