Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 334
- Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:09 am
- Location: Lafollette, tennessee
- Motorcycle: 1982 GL1100 Interstate
hey guys i just wanted to say i just completed a great trade with flashback, a very honest guy who is a straight shooter and if he tells you something its true. i will do buisiness with again i highly reccomend him if he posts anything in the for sale forum.
Rick, 82 GL1100 Interstate
- Posts: 472
- Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 1:57 pm
- Location: Dunnellon, Florida
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1998 GL1500 SE Totaled
My flashbacks have no good side to them One time I tried to go out a third story window in the middle of the night. Must be your Flashback is another rider. Wish mine would go away!
Ride safe, and smart. Asphalt is like #1 grit sandpaper. Dave
- Posts: 1298
- Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:58 am
- Location: Silverlake, WA
- Motorcycle: 1982 Yamaha Venture (Crashed/Sold)
1982 1100 Silver Goldwing (sold)
1989 1500 Beige Goldwing (sold)
1988 1500 Beige Goldwing (current ride)
Ba dom bump (how ever that sounds)....nice to hear of a good person to deal with.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Brandwatch [Bot] and 4 guests