Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 396
- Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:13 am
- Location: Triplet Va
- Motorcycle: 1980 gl 1100 Std. Vetter
I notice there are more topics and posts on the gl 1100 by far than the other old wings. Does anyone know why?...more made?...more sold in USA?...more survived...?
My exercise bike is a goldwing.
- Posts: 449
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 7:36 am
- Location: Woodward, Oklahoma
- Motorcycle: Yamaha 750- college days- sold
Yamaha virago- sold
Honda VTX 1300- sold
Honda shadow Aero 1100- sold
1987 Honda Goldwing interstate "Sleeping Beauty"- sold
02 kawasaki vulcan 1500 drifter - sold
1997 Honda goldwing SE 1500 - AKA "Black Beard" (current)
1981 GL1100 - "The Wanderer"
1100 requires more maintenance therefore more posts related to such
- Site Admin
- Posts: 17046
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
- Location: Strongsville, OH
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer
There were an awful lot of them made. Plus they're older. I expect there are more GL1100's still on the road today than any other 4-cylinder Wing.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests