Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 4446
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:11 pm
- Location: Kansas City, Kansas
- Motorcycle: 1981 gl 1100 I , 79 Yamaha XS11
Special, 82 Kawa 750 CSR, 82 Kawa 750 LTD, 03 Kawa Nomad 1500, 99 Kawa Voyager 1200
Boy this winter has been something for parts of the Northeast, the southern states are getting some really cold wind chills and temps...My goodness, I have a friend who took this photo of one of my Eagles, I explained to her it may be wise to take the bird inside during winter time....Poor bird...
- Posts: 4288
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:03 am
- Location: sweetwater, Tennessee
- Motorcycle: 83 GL1100A aspencade, previously owned, 1981 honda GL500i silverwing interstate, 1974 yamaha xs400, 1974 Honda cb450 twin cam, 1983 honda vt30, 1982 honda 700 shadow, 1972 cb750four, and my first bike, a brand new 1982 honda CM400e. and a new to me 1986 GL1200 aspencade SEi
don't feel bad, even down in Miami and ft. Lauderdale they are getting temps in the 40's and 50's and for them that's cold. I remember when I lived down in key largo, one winter the temps went down to the low 30's.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 2 guests