Motorcycle fever

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
littlebeaver
Motorcycle: 1981 gl 1100 I , 79 Yamaha XS11
Special, 82 Kawa 750 CSR, 82 Kawa 750 LTD, 03 Kawa Nomad 1500, 99 Kawa Voyager 1200

Motorcycle fever

Postby littlebeaver » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:50 pm

I have a bad case of motorcycle fever man... I surf around on the internet and see all these really cool naked wings, I think to myself, I'm creative I can paint. why can't I make a custom bike too? I have the mechanics down ok so far, if I get stuck I have friends here to help or call on, there's no reason not to build a cool bike, I'm mostly bored out of my gourd as it's a little too chilly to ride... I enjoy planning trips and going to a specific place, being in the center of the Nation in KCK I can be on my way to just about anywhere, I can tell you this much,, there ain't crap west of KC lol, I rode out to Colorado last spring and New Mexico way and the ride was beyond boring as hell going across I70..... that's a great road to clear your mind of many thoughts, nothing much to see... :lol: Now when I got into Colorado that all changed,,, then I went into New Mexico, being a large part Native American I felt comfortable in those parts but my goodness the scenery took my breathe away,, all those western movies we saw growing up came to mind traveling through NM, I'm just glad it wasn't summer,, that trip would have been a little hotter... I have to work on something soon...I'm just about ready and chopping at the bit to get something going but for now I suppose I'll bug the crap at out of you guys around here...LOL Oh an old friend ask me if I wanted to go to Alaska with him, Wow we, I would love that, sounds like great fun.. an adventure for sure.....Problem is my wife may get transferred again and you know we will have to move so I really can't commit to such a generous offer, of course I'd have to plan for something like that ...... :shock:

f1xrupr
Motorcycle: 1980 gl 1100 Std. Vetter

Re: Motorcycle fever

Postby f1xrupr » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:02 pm

Wow...and to think-I get exited just to ride around "the country block"....to white for that lately, so I put vetters back on... :idea:
My exercise bike is a goldwing.

littlebeaver
Special, 82 Kawa 750 CSR, 82 Kawa 750 LTD, 03 Kawa Nomad 1500, 99 Kawa Voyager 1200

Postby littlebeaver » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:08 pm

In VA. a country block can take a half day to ride lol....if your like me, once you get rolling it's hard to stop... :lol: One thing about riding to far away places,, you stop at a boatload of gas stations,, have you seen some of these folks at these places? :lol: I alsays keep a bag of rocks behind me in case someone gives me a hard time,, I like throwing rocks at people that bother me... :lol:

Fatwing Chris
Motorcycle: 2004 ABS Model Goldwing

Postby Fatwing Chris » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:11 am

Ever check out the NakedGoldwing Site?
If I'da known it would last this long,I'da taken better care of it.
Chris
Double Dark
Darkside # 1602

littlebeaver

Postby littlebeaver » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:54 pm

NGW, yes I pop in over there to see what they are up to and see some of the cool bikes they produce,, very nice bikes.....

Return to “Goldwing Chat”