WHAT ARE THEY THINKING ? AND BIKE FOR SALE

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
brentsboats
Motorcycle: may 2015
Sold 82 gl1100 Sold 2002 vulcan nomad ,now have 86 gl1200 and 94 gl1500 work in progress

WHAT ARE THEY THINKING ? AND BIKE FOR SALE

Postby brentsboats » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:01 am

..What is wrong with people? It drives me nuts What are they thinking.?
Over the last few weeks and months i have been researching bikes for sale .And a few months ago i found some great deals on a few gl1200 goldwings . I got really mad at myself for not stashing enough money away so that i would be able to purchase a few bikes and then resell come springtime . As i was looking for the bikes i started to notice something .There are some bikes that are listed for cheap money .Ill use $1200.00 as a sample . The ad would read like any other ad and over the course of 2 maybe 3 months the ad would still be there and the bike still available for that same amount .All of a sudden a new ad would pop up and it would be almost the exact same style and make of bike but with higher miles and priced up to two thousand more then the other .Within a week the bike that was more money was sold and the older ad still sits there . Now does this make sense to you . And forget the spring time ,,the costs of bikes tripple and yet people are happy as clams to empty there bank accounts to get a bike that they could have bought alot cheaper not to long ago . WHAT ARE THEY THINKING ? Speaking of that ..my bike is for sale ,go look in the bikes for sale section . Brent

Thanks For Reading
Brent
http://www.sunkboat.com

Fatwing Chris
Motorcycle: 2004 ABS Model Goldwing

Re: WHAT ARE THEY THINKING ? AND BIKE FOR SALE

Postby Fatwing Chris » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:48 am

See that with a lot of different stuff for sale.You put it up for sale too cheap and it scares people off as they think there's something seriously wrong with it.Fear of the unknown and maybe they don't have the technical ability or the knowledge to check it over themselves properly before laying out the money.Probably lots of deals missed this way.
If I'da known it would last this long,I'da taken better care of it.
Chris
Double Dark
Darkside # 1602

Return to “Goldwing Chat”