Lane Splitting


Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
User avatar
re774c
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:44 pm
Location: seguin, texas
Motorcycle: 1989Aspencade GL1500

Lane Splitting

Postby re774c » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:58 pm



With Oregon's push to legalize lane splitting there has been a lot of people at work expressing their desire for it to be legal in all states. What is everyone's opinions on this? Pro's and con's?



User avatar
Fiberthree
Posts: 447
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:06 pm
Location: Behind the windshield
Motorcycle: Black 1999 GL1500SE

Re: Lane Splitting

Postby Fiberthree » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:29 pm

In SoCal it's O.K. if traffic isn't moving too fast and the cyclists speed isn't excessive, but I don't do it for safety reasons. I've seen motorists hug the lines to prevent cyclists from passing. I'll move over and let others go by and nine times out of ten they'll wave thank you. Even the CHP is polite about it.
Ed

WARNING: All posts are subject to influence from an uncontrollable dominant sarcastic gene. Offensive remarks may or may not be intentional.

User avatar
themainviking
Posts: 2577
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:59 pm
Location: North Bay, Ontario, Canada
Motorcycle: 2009 GL1800 AD

Re: Lane Splitting

Postby themainviking » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:31 am

I have done it, both legally and illegally, but I am pretty certain it is not a safe practice. I have had people open their car doors to get a rise out of me, and succeed, whereby I have been tempted to stress the door with my front wheel to the point that it will not close anymore. The only problem I can see with it is the automobile drivers wiping out a motorcycle and then declaring that they did not see the bike. (but doing it purposely) It is probably just as safe though as anything else involving motorcycle riding on highways or busy streets. We take our lives in our hands every time we leave the driveway. Watch em guys and gals, they really are out to get us. :o
It ain't about the destination - it's all about the journey

ImageImage

User avatar
HawkeyeGL1200
Posts: 918
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:53 am
Location: Courtland, Va.
Motorcycle: 1984 GL1200 Interstate
1981 GL1100 Interstate

Re: Lane Splitting

Postby HawkeyeGL1200 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:48 am

I don't think lane splitting is a very good idea. I wouldn't mind it if it were legal for a MC to ride the shoulder, but riding between two lanes of (completely unpredictable) drivers of automobiles has never sounded like a good idea to me. Roads in California must be built to a different standard (wider?) than those out here on the East Coast, if there's room to split lanes. I imagine some pissed-off cage driver cutting me off on purpose to keep me from getting ahead of him (or her) which in turn would lead me to be tempted to get off the bike and kick out both of their headlights.. which could lead down a path I don't want to travel...

I'd MUCH rather see a "motorcycle-only" lane, narrower than the car lanes, off to the left of the main lanes, so we can zip past the traffic jams. They're putting bicycle lanes along many of the roads out here now... so why not give a motorcycle rider a break too?
I am wrong as often as I am right concerning what is wrong with someone else' motorcycle without having seen the machine in person. Guessing with limited information, as to the source of the trouble, is sketchy at best.

User avatar
robb
Posts: 1040
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:46 pm
Location: Lexington, North Carolina
Motorcycle: 1989 Honda GL1500 Aspencade

Re: Lane Splitting

Postby robb » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:40 am

North Carolina isn't much better on lane widths and bike lanes have been taken over by mopeds. Truckers ride lines to prevent passing when traffic is tight and others will split the line trying to see why traffic is slow. Take a lot of retraining drivers to keep it safe.
Got caught in a situation on Black Mountain a few years back. Three of us in left lane when a run away truck started through between us and the concrete divider as another truck was occupying lane to the right. Tight squeeze for three Goldwings, one I don't want to revisit.

Al Lenz
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:54 pm
Location: Marion,Il.
Motorcycle: 1994 GL1500A Aspencade

Re: Lane Splitting

Postby Al Lenz » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:39 am

I have split lanes many years ago while living in SoCal, but only when traffic was at a total standstill, as soon as things started moving I would get back in line. That is not a problem here in southern Illinois as there is not enough traffic to split!!

User avatar
Fiberthree
Posts: 447
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:06 pm
Location: Behind the windshield
Motorcycle: Black 1999 GL1500SE

Re: Lane Splitting

Postby Fiberthree » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:06 pm

With the replies so far it seems the Wings are a bit more cautious. My personal observations in the L.A. area:

The crotch rockets fly past you no matter the speed or congestion with a devil may care attitude.

Harleys have a "get outta my way" attitude depending on if it is a chopperesque or dresser. The former at a teeth rattling dB level and the latter with an annoyed air about them that there is an inferior machine on the same road as them.

BMWs have a snooty passing style. Which is about 5-7 mph faster than vehicles around them. Even if traffic is moving smoothly.

The occasional dual purpose bike or scooter is rarely in the HOV lane or the fast lane but they give me the impression of a scared rabbit trying to blend in and keep pace. Probably the most cautious of us all.

This is most but not all of the motorcycles I've observed. I, myself, will continue to ride courteously and cautiously.
Ed

WARNING: All posts are subject to influence from an uncontrollable dominant sarcastic gene. Offensive remarks may or may not be intentional.

User avatar
roadwanderer2
Posts: 4105
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:03 am
Location: sweetwater, Tennessee
Motorcycle: 83 GL1100A aspencade, previously owned, 1981 honda GL500i silverwing interstate, 1974 yamaha xs400, 1974 Honda cb450 twin cam, 1983 honda vt30, 1982 honda 700 shadow, 1972 cb750four, and my first bike, a brand new 1982 honda CM400e. and a new to me 1986 GL1200 aspencade SEi
Contact:

Re: Lane Splitting

Postby roadwanderer2 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:22 pm

I for one would never even consider doing that. up north its called "white lining" and its definitely illegal and very unsafe for all the reasons that themainviking and a few of you others have stated. in bumper to bumper traffic, you'd have to be out of your mind to even think about doing that. not me, EXPECUALLY down in Florida. i'll just deal with the traffic, although I wouldn't mind if the state governments made riding on the shoulder, (in a safe manor) legal for motorcycles during rush hour traffic. I know its legal for bikes to be in the HOV lanes at all times, which can be a good thing.

stuart.

User avatar
Breakdancer
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 7:19 pm
Location: Bevent, Wisconsin
Motorcycle: 1993 gl1500 Aspencade

Re: Lane Splitting

Postby Breakdancer » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:33 pm

although I wouldn't mind if the state governments made riding on the shoulder, (in a safe manor) legal for motorcycles during rush hour traffic. I know its legal for bikes to be in the HOV lanes at all times, which can be a good thing.


If I remember right, years ago when I drove through Boston, driving on the shoulder was legal. But only during certain hours.
Blue Skies...Scott ;
PGR

User avatar
roadwanderer2
Posts: 4105
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:03 am
Location: sweetwater, Tennessee
Motorcycle: 83 GL1100A aspencade, previously owned, 1981 honda GL500i silverwing interstate, 1974 yamaha xs400, 1974 Honda cb450 twin cam, 1983 honda vt30, 1982 honda 700 shadow, 1972 cb750four, and my first bike, a brand new 1982 honda CM400e. and a new to me 1986 GL1200 aspencade SEi
Contact:

Re: Lane Splitting

Postby roadwanderer2 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:36 pm

Breakdancer wrote:although I wouldn't mind if the state governments made riding on the shoulder, (in a safe manor) legal for motorcycles during rush hour traffic. I know its legal for bikes to be in the HOV lanes at all times, which can be a good thing.


If I remember right, years ago when I drove through Boston, driving on the shoulder was legal. But only during certain hours.


I've never been driving thru any state where it is legal to drive/ride in the shoulder. its considered an emergency or a breakdown lane and not legal to be driving/riding in. I've had to drive in the emergency lane once and that was out on the interstate (I95 somewhere in Georgia) because I had 2 flat tires and no spare, so I had no choice but to "limp" on the shoulder until I got to a town that had a tire shop to replace both flat tires.

stuart.

User avatar
Mh434
Posts: 939
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:24 pm
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Motorcycle: 1997 gl1500 SE
Previous:
1981 GL1100I
1989 Kawasaki Concours

Re: Lane Splitting

Postby Mh434 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:47 pm

Personally, I'd never lane-split. All it takes is one cager to open their door to pour out their cold coffee, and you're getting a ride in an ambulance...if you're lucky. For all the inconvenience of having to "go with the flow", it beats traction in hospital. I get a laugh out of a state that not only allows lane-splitting, but doesn't require helmets. Seems like a plan to cull the ranks of motorists by removing motorcyclists from the gene pool entirely.

Having witnessed a lane-splitter (Harley, drunk OMG rider) touch his handlebar to the mirror of a car he was passing and going off-road right, face-first into a rock abutment (ended up a brain-dead vegetable, on permanent life support at public expense - over $1million tax dollars annually, just for him alone) I'm not a fan of splitting. Regardless of his condition, or his choice of associates, I can see this happening to regular folks too. It's too horrific to contemplate... :shock:

User avatar
roadwanderer2
Posts: 4105
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:03 am
Location: sweetwater, Tennessee
Motorcycle: 83 GL1100A aspencade, previously owned, 1981 honda GL500i silverwing interstate, 1974 yamaha xs400, 1974 Honda cb450 twin cam, 1983 honda vt30, 1982 honda 700 shadow, 1972 cb750four, and my first bike, a brand new 1982 honda CM400e. and a new to me 1986 GL1200 aspencade SEi
Contact:

Re: Lane Splitting

Postby roadwanderer2 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:54 pm

Mh434 wrote:Personally, I'd never lane-split. All it takes is one cager to open their door to pour out their cold coffee, and you're getting a ride in an ambulance...if you're lucky. For all the inconvenience of having to "go with the flow", it beats traction in hospital. I get a laugh out of a state that not only allows lane-splitting, but doesn't require helmets. Seems like a plan to cull the ranks of motorists by removing motorcyclists from the gene pool entirely.

Having witnessed a lane-splitter (Harley, drunk OMG rider) touch his handlebar to the mirror of a car he was passing and going off-road right, face-first into a rock abutment (ended up a brain-dead vegetable, on permanent life support at public expense - over $1million tax dollars annually, just for him alone) I'm not a fan of splitting. Regardless of his condition, or his choice of associates, I can see this happening to regular folks too. It's too horrific to contemplate... :shock:


yup, one car door opening in front of you can definitely ruin your entire day.

stuart.

User avatar
MikeB
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:54 pm
Location: Tacoma, WA
Motorcycle: 1998 - GL1500 Aspencade.
2003 - GL1800A

Re: Lane Splitting

Postby MikeB » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:06 pm

roadwanderer2 wrote:... although I wouldn't mind if the state governments made riding on the shoulder, (in a safe manor) legal for motorcycles during rush hour traffic. I know its legal for bikes to be in the HOV lanes at all times, which can be a good thing.

stuart.


Riding the shoulder is more dangerous than riding the white line I believe. The cagers know there is traffic in the lane next to them and are at least a little cautious before venturing across that dashed line. However, they do not expect, and should not expect, traffic driving/riding up the shoulder outside the fog line. They cross over into that area without looking because they do not expect a vehicle of any kind to be there. I've seen it happen too many times.
MikeB
Tacoma, WA, USA

User avatar
Happytrails
Posts: 653
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:13 pm
Location: Tarentum, Pennsylvania
Motorcycle: 1991 Goldwing 1500 SE

Re: Lane Splitting

Postby Happytrails » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:38 pm

I would like to have the option to lane split legally although now I live out in the country so I would almost never need to.
1991 GL1500 SE Anniversary Edition
Sun Flare Gold Metallic
Vallant Brown Inset

User avatar
bstig60
Posts: 808
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:14 pm
Location: Nevada City, CA. Jupiter, FL.
Motorcycle: 1999 GL1500AC ASP
1999 Virago XV1100LC
1994 Time Out Camping Trailer
Contact:

Re: Lane Splitting

Postby bstig60 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:52 pm

Believe me, Cagers aren't cautious, period and particularly not in traffic. The change lanes frequently when traffic is moving slowly. Lane splitting is legal in California and in my opinion it is a STUPID practice. In my area we have a number of motorcyclists who are killed every year due to lane splitting and either the biker going too fast or someone cutting the biker off. Just a few weeks ago, traffic was stopped dead and some nut was splitting lanes at 65 MPH. a truck changed lanes and the biker went into the back of the trailer at full speed.
When all MC's were air cooled and couldn't be left setting in traffic because they would or could overheat, lane splitting made a little sense in CA. Now that many MC's are water cooled it doesn't make any sense at all. Lane splitting is illegal if traffic is moving over a certain speed.
Bill

User avatar
CMReynolds1
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:56 pm
Location: Oregon
Motorcycle: 2013 F6B

Re: Lane Splitting

Postby CMReynolds1 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:01 am

I live in Oregon and most likely would not do it when they legalize it. Too many vindictive a@#holes that would nail ya. But, to each their own.
Ride Safe,
Taz


TF 116, RivRon 512, Can Tho, S. Vietnam, 8/66-/9/68, GM(G)2

User avatar
MikeB
Posts: 1223
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:54 pm
Location: Tacoma, WA
Motorcycle: 1998 - GL1500 Aspencade.
2003 - GL1800A

Re: Lane Splitting

Postby MikeB » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:27 am

Well, I have to tell you, anyone that rides like that guy that hit the back of the truck while lane splitting at 65 mph should not be riding. Of course, I don't imagine HE is riding anymore anyway.

Following the rules is usually the best course of action. I believe the rules for lane splitting goes something like this

...motorcyclists are allowed to pass a car in the same lane when traffic is stopped or is moving at 25 miles an hour or less. Motorcyclists who split the lane will travel no more than 10 mph faster than the flow of traffic. It is an infraction for a motorist to intentionally impede a motorcycle that is attempting to pass.

At least that is how I read it. If you lane split following the above guidelines, I don't see it as an unsafe practice.
MikeB
Tacoma, WA, USA

User avatar
Fiberthree
Posts: 447
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:06 pm
Location: Behind the windshield
Motorcycle: Black 1999 GL1500SE

Re: Lane Splitting

Postby Fiberthree » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:15 pm

MikeB wrote:... I believe the rules for lane splitting goes something like this

...motorcyclists are allowed to pass a car in the same lane when traffic is stopped or is moving at 25 miles an hour or less. Motorcyclists who split the lane will travel no more than 10 mph faster than the flow of traffic. It is an infraction for a motorist to intentionally impede a motorcycle that is attempting to pass.

At least that is how I read it. If you lane split following the above guidelines, I don't see it as an unsafe practice.


To quote a line from a Dirty Harry movie... "Do you feel lucky?"
That is a super big IF. Also finding a cager that knows the rules, will abide by them and wont stand by the "but I didn't see him" line.
There are a lot of cyclists that don't know the rules either!
For me, at least, when it comes to lane splitting you can include me out.
Ed

WARNING: All posts are subject to influence from an uncontrollable dominant sarcastic gene. Offensive remarks may or may not be intentional.

User avatar
brettchallenger
Posts: 457
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 11:03 am
Location: Driffield, the East Riding of Yorkshire, England
Motorcycle: 1978 Triumph Tiger TR7 (sold)
2000 Honda GL1500 SE
1985 MZ ETZ250 (a cold war special).

Re: Lane Splitting

Postby brettchallenger » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:20 pm

Lane splitting has always been allowed in England (here it is called filtering) and I have never encountered any serious problems apart from the odd idiot car driver. The main difficulty is the sheer bulk of a Goldwing - we tend to have narrower roads than the US.

Government guidance contained in the Highway Code is very brief:-

Manoeuvring. You should be aware of what is behind and to the sides before manoeuvring. Look behind you; use mirrors if they are fitted. When in traffic queues look out for pedestrians crossing between vehicles and vehicles emerging from junctions or changing lanes. Position yourself so that drivers in front can see you in their mirrors. Additionally, when filtering in slow-moving traffic, take care and keep your speed low.

Remember: Observation – Signal – Manoeuvre.
The game's afoot;
Follow your spirit: and upon this charge,
Cry — God for Harry! England and Saint George!

User avatar
roadwanderer2
Posts: 4105
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:03 am
Location: sweetwater, Tennessee
Motorcycle: 83 GL1100A aspencade, previously owned, 1981 honda GL500i silverwing interstate, 1974 yamaha xs400, 1974 Honda cb450 twin cam, 1983 honda vt30, 1982 honda 700 shadow, 1972 cb750four, and my first bike, a brand new 1982 honda CM400e. and a new to me 1986 GL1200 aspencade SEi
Contact:

Re: Lane Splitting

Postby roadwanderer2 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:24 pm

brettchallenger wrote:Lane splitting has always been allowed in England (here it is called filtering) and I have never encountered any serious problems apart from the odd idiot car driver. The main difficulty is the sheer bulk of a Goldwing - we tend to have narrower roads than the US.

Government guidance contained in the Highway Code is very brief:-

Manoeuvring. You should be aware of what is behind and to the sides before manoeuvring. Look behind you; use mirrors if they are fitted. When in traffic queues look out for pedestrians crossing between vehicles and vehicles emerging from junctions or changing lanes. Position yourself so that drivers in front can see you in their mirrors. Additionally, when filtering in slow-moving traffic, take care and keep your speed low.

Remember: Observation – Signal – Manoeuvre.


your lucky that your country allows that, here, it wouldn't be safe no matter what the traffic conditions are. its just not a safe thing to do period. I value my life and id NEVER even consider doing it. all it takes is that one "odd idiot driver" to want to change lanes or open his door while your passing him/her, and your life will be changed forever if you survive it.

stuart.

User avatar
brettchallenger
Posts: 457
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 11:03 am
Location: Driffield, the East Riding of Yorkshire, England
Motorcycle: 1978 Triumph Tiger TR7 (sold)
2000 Honda GL1500 SE
1985 MZ ETZ250 (a cold war special).

Re: Lane Splitting

Postby brettchallenger » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:07 pm

Well as the guidance says, we only lane split at slow speeds, usually when car traffic is stopped or crawling along, so any accident which does occur is likely to be non-serious. Cars don't pull out simply becuase there is nowhere for them to go. Typically, I would lane split in a traffic queue caused by traffic lights or road works etc. I wouldn't ever try to lane split in traffic which is properly on the move.
The game's afoot;
Follow your spirit: and upon this charge,
Cry — God for Harry! England and Saint George!

User avatar
roadwanderer2
Posts: 4105
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:03 am
Location: sweetwater, Tennessee
Motorcycle: 83 GL1100A aspencade, previously owned, 1981 honda GL500i silverwing interstate, 1974 yamaha xs400, 1974 Honda cb450 twin cam, 1983 honda vt30, 1982 honda 700 shadow, 1972 cb750four, and my first bike, a brand new 1982 honda CM400e. and a new to me 1986 GL1200 aspencade SEi
Contact:

Re: Lane Splitting

Postby roadwanderer2 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:29 pm

brettchallenger wrote:Well as the guidance says, we only lane split at slow speeds, usually when car traffic is stopped or crawling along, so any accident which does occur is likely to be non-serious. Cars don't pull out simply becuase there is nowhere for them to go. Typically, I would lane split in a traffic queue caused by traffic lights or road works etc. I wouldn't ever try to lane split in traffic which is properly on the move.


have you ever seen any of the motor crash compilations that are on the net. next time you have nothing to do, go onto Bing and type "motorcycle crashes" into the searchbox and click on "videos", it will bring you to YouTube, and check some of them out. you'll be amazed at what some of this motorcycle idiots will do.

stuart.

User avatar
brettchallenger
Posts: 457
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 11:03 am
Location: Driffield, the East Riding of Yorkshire, England
Motorcycle: 1978 Triumph Tiger TR7 (sold)
2000 Honda GL1500 SE
1985 MZ ETZ250 (a cold war special).

Re: Lane Splitting

Postby brettchallenger » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:02 pm

you'll be amazed at what some of this motorcycle idiots will do.

Read more: viewtopic.php?t=25963#ixzz3TGS2Kax9


Looked at a couple of the non-gory ones. There is no accounting for stupidity or Russians.
The game's afoot;
Follow your spirit: and upon this charge,
Cry — God for Harry! England and Saint George!

User avatar
CMReynolds1
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:56 pm
Location: Oregon
Motorcycle: 2013 F6B

Re: Lane Splitting

Postby CMReynolds1 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:01 pm

I got a newsletter from AMA and this was in it about lane splitting. Thought if I would share it will all. Take care.

Olympia, Wash.: S.B. 5623, introduced by state Sen. Tim Sheldon (D-Potlatch), would allow the operator of a motorcycle to overtake and pass in the same lane occupied by the vehicle being overtaken, as long as the motorcycle is traveling at a rate of speed no more than 10 mph over the speed of traffic flow and not more than 35 mph. The bill also states that any operator of a motor vehicle who intentionally impedes or attempts to prevent any operator of a motorcycle from operating his or her motorcycle as permitted under this subsection is guilty of a traffic infraction.

Also S.B. 5205, introduced by state Sens. Randi Becker (R-Eatonville), Judy Warnick (R-Moses Lake), and Linda Evans Parlette (R-Wenatchee), would allow married spouses to combine volunteer hours on agency-sanctioned volunteer projects to be redeemed for a single complimentary discover pass. A $30 discover pass is required for vehicles to park at any recreation site or lands or to operate on any recreation site or lands.
Ride Safe,
Taz


TF 116, RivRon 512, Can Tho, S. Vietnam, 8/66-/9/68, GM(G)2

User avatar
roadwanderer2
Posts: 4105
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:03 am
Location: sweetwater, Tennessee
Motorcycle: 83 GL1100A aspencade, previously owned, 1981 honda GL500i silverwing interstate, 1974 yamaha xs400, 1974 Honda cb450 twin cam, 1983 honda vt30, 1982 honda 700 shadow, 1972 cb750four, and my first bike, a brand new 1982 honda CM400e. and a new to me 1986 GL1200 aspencade SEi
Contact:

Re: Lane Splitting

Postby roadwanderer2 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:46 pm

CMReynolds1 wrote:I got a newsletter from AMA and this was in it about lane splitting. Thought if I would share it will all. Take care.

Olympia, Wash.: S.B. 5623, introduced by state Sen. Tim Sheldon (D-Potlatch), would allow the operator of a motorcycle to overtake and pass in the same lane occupied by the vehicle being overtaken, as long as the motorcycle is traveling at a rate of speed no more than 10 mph over the speed of traffic flow and not more than 35 mph. The bill also states that any operator of a motor vehicle who intentionally impedes or attempts to prevent any operator of a motorcycle from operating his or her motorcycle as permitted under this subsection is guilty of a traffic infraction.

Also S.B. 5205, introduced by state Sens. Randi Becker (R-Eatonville), Judy Warnick (R-Moses Lake), and Linda Evans Parlette (R-Wenatchee), would allow married spouses to combine volunteer hours on agency-sanctioned volunteer projects to be redeemed for a single complimentary discover pass. A $30 discover pass is required for vehicles to park at any recreation site or lands or to operate on any recreation site or lands.


ok, I can see the first one, but what does the 2nd one have to do with riding a motorcycle? anyway, I wouldn't risk it no matter if it was legal or not. its not worth the risk.

stuart.




Return to “Goldwing Chat”




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests