Saw this on the net today, not to everyone's taste but quite creative
Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2599
- Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:59 pm
- Location: North Bay, Ontario, Canada
- Motorcycle: 2009 GL1800 AD
Actually, pretty cool. It would fit right into your man cave.... Hahahahaha. That said, I would ride that out for coffee night.
It ain't about the destination - it's all about the journey
- Posts: 850
- Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:14 pm
- Location: New Albany In
- Motorcycle: 1984 gl1200a&1985GL1200A & 1996 gl 1500 aspy. us army 74-77
I was there when this picture was taken I got to meet the guy who built it. Its pretty bad arse and I liked how he did it but Ill stick to my 1500.
A woman that can use tools is worth her weight in gold !!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media [Bot] and 2 guests